Space Crew Free Download Legendary Edition PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
This is Space Crew: Legendary Edition. The legendarily challenging single-player strategic survival simulation game! You are a captain in the United Defense Force, captain of your own star ship. Recruit your crew, customise your ship and head out to explore the galaxy, defending Earth against the mysterious extraterrestrial threat, known as the Phasmids! There will be challenges ahead. Crew members will be lost. Dangerous missions must be undertaken. Galactic Legends will be made! Android Ambush is a brand-new campaign to add to the core Space Crew adventure. Take on a droid army led by rogue androids, previously allied with the United Defence Force! Battle against a whole host of new Enemy Champions and ships across a new star system with new gear, liveries and upgrades available for victorious Captains to unlock. However, these androids don’t play by the same rules as the phasmids, so you’ll have to re-write your tactics from scratch.
Travel through the galaxy to defeat the threat to humankind across a range of sorties, including reconnaissance, bounty hunts, reclamation and NEW Away Team missions. Train your crew into an elite fighting force from Captain to Comms Officer to tackle stressful and deadly situations such as fighter attack and ship invasions, whilst also repairing systems and putting out the odd fire or two! Customise and upgrade your spaceship with improved weapons, armour, engines and more (even a custom paint job for extra style!) Leave your ship and venture on foot with three of your crew onto outposts and large vessels in the all NEW Away Team missions, discoverable across both Space Crew campaigns. Selecting the right team will be critical for survival as Away Team missions can consist of exploration, puzzles, or combat… sometimes even against the clock!
A Legendary Edition needs legendary crew! Build and personalise your ultimate crew by rescuing and discovering legendary crew members with amazing abilities and superior stats. However, you won’t just be able to recruit these one-of-a-kind crew members, you’ll have to find them during rescue and Away Team missions or unlock them using codes from community competitions. I think adding more things that improve replayability would help the game a lot, since it can suffer from that “repetitiveness” syndrome. Things like random story events that make you chose between stuff, having different races/classes etc that are good a specific events, add more types of ships and make weapons more distinct (coz they feel so similar right now). So far, while its really fun…it’s missing that something no one can put their finger on…that something that make FTL so damn replayable. I wish I knew what exactly, but hopefully their next game will find it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 x86/x64
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 (4 * 3000) or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 9800 GT (1024 MB)
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Space Crew Legendary Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.