Source of Madness Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
About The Game
Source of Madness is a side-scrolling dark action roguelite set in the Loam Lands, a twisted Lovecraftian inspired world powered by procedural generation and AI machine learning. Take on the role of a new Acolyte as they embark on a nightmarish odyssey. Uncover the cosmic secrets of the Loam Lands and The Tower of Madness, the moon’s mysterious Citadel. The horrific monsters you face are never the same, concocted with procedural generation and animated using a neural network AI what it is you see. Oh yes, it has legs, and these must be claws, maybe some hair or a couple eyes… When killing the things, some pieces happen to fall off, and you don’t feel sorry, really. Even if sometimes it seems to say something to you with its last breath…. (or is it cursing you?) I also liked the random NPCs who did not always make sense, like they lost their mind after seeing too much. Devs, if you can bring more of these, please do.
So many other “small details” help creating the right mood for this unique visit into darkness (the elevator, the music that slows to a stop, the merchant shop’s door as you exit, etc). You can tell it has been crafted with love (and taste!). I am not the best for describing the gameplay considering I only played 2 hours on the demo version then 1 hours after buying the full game. It was really fun for me and I was happy to be able to “play it like a coward”: hit the ugly monsters from a distance, then run away as fast as I can, rinse and repeat… Controls are intuitive enough so that I still managed to shoot, jump or dash through even when in a panic. The randomly generated landscape creates occasions to be creative, for example running over a cave where the monster might fall, so you can finish it safely.
They are floppy, get stuck often, and are made from parts, which some are just solid flesh, some do movement and some damage, melee or ranged. Due to physic simulation, this game is unigue compared to Dead cells or other roguelites or likes : Cheese. Its possible everywhere, and its fun and basicly intended : You can stand on enemies, deal big damage with some rings that do AOA or penetrate, jump over walls, snipe them from places that they cant reach and other stuff. Also, there are some funny builds that are possible, and they can become broken to god run level, even if you just take random cool looking stuff(My favorite being a ring that drops bombs that explode after a while.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i5+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Source of Madness folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.