Soundfall Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Soundfall is a fast-paced music-based dungeon crawler that combines looter-shooter action with rhythm-based gameplay to create a world of music unlike any other. The closer you time your actions to the rhythm of the soundtrack, the more powerful you become! Unlock powerful new abilities, and explore Symphonia to discover incredible music-based weaponry! Customize your loadout with more than 500 pieces of equipment to choose from! Up to 4-Player co-op Defend Symphonia with your friends, either locally or through online co-op! 5 characters to choose from! Play as one of five unique musical geniuses, each with their own play style, weapon and special abilities! One of those really fun concepts that feels unique and refreshing to play. The level of polish in this game is very impressive it feels like a AAA game despite its reasonable price. The game is probably not for everyone as it’s obviously very music and rhythm focused and the gameplay isn’t particularly easy.
My only gripe with the game so far (half of the story done as of writing this review) is the lack of variety in the character’s abilities and the equipment. The equipment it might be too soon for me to say I’ll see what endgame gear looks like but characters feel a bit same-y to me. I wish the gameplay wasn’t as focused on gun-play as it is and allowed for melee and caster-type characters as well (but it’s a very personal preference). It’s alright. Probably more fun with friends, as im playing solo. About mid way through the 2nd area and only enjoyed about 2 or 3 of the songs so far. The goals to 100% a level are a tad absurd. Also you should be exploring the map for chests to farm high end gear,
but it feels like the game frowns upon that since the silver goal is to beat the level before the song loops. You get a lot of content, with the amount of songs/levels in the base play and the ability to import your songs and make a level for it to upload and you can play with friends. I’ll lean on recommended, but in reality it feels middle of the road. Get this game on sale with friends to kill an easy 10-20 hours of boredom. If you see a review here with less than an hour of play time saying its boring disregard it. The game’s systems are FAR more intricate than one might expect and believe it or not it has a rather steep learning curve once it gets into the REAL stuff. The faster a song is, the more potential for movement and damage output the player has. And they aren’t seeing that. The guns that shoot a lot of bullets may feel unwieldy, but thats only when you don’t know how to use them. It actually shares a lot of properties with Bulelt Hell games, so if you’re into those and you can keep a beat half decent, I’d recommend it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core Intel Core i5-3470 or equivalent / AMD FX-8350 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) / Radeon R9 390X (8192 MB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Soundfall folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.