SOULCALIBUR VI Deluxe Edition Direct Download
Introducing the newest entry in the SOULCALIBUR series! Experience all-new gameplay mechanics with the most beautiful graphics the weapons-based fighting genre has ever seen! All-New Battle Mechanics! Reversal Edge: Block your opponent’s assault and counterattack! A fusion of offense and defense. Soul Charge: Enjoy a temporary power-up to turn the tide of the battle. Unleash additional attacks in this state! Wield Lethal Hits to deal huge combo damage and take down fearsome opponents! A full assortment of single-player modes! STORY: Taking place in the 16th century, revisit the events of the very first SOULCALIBUR in Soul Chronicle mode. A wide variety of game modes! Clash with players around the world in Online mode! Create your own character to suit your tastes in Creation mode! Guest Character Geralt from CD Projekt Red’s Witcher series joins the fray! Greatest in game character customization tools out of any fighting game I own! I created Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer lol. The game itself is very fun and enjoyable both with friends and the CPU. I ran a 16 fighter bracket style tournament to see who the strongest Soul Calibur 6 character was, and turns out the victor was Siegfried! Anyways, the game gets somewhere between a 7.8 and 8/10. Very solid, fun and customize-able fighting game!
If you don’t consider yourself intelligent or have limited game time DO NOT play 4-5 star difficulty rating characters!!! You can make life incredibly easy for yourself by going 3 star and below as the amount of work involved to be effective on 4 star or above characters is a chore that most people who play a wide range of games or who have limited game time simply don’t have the time for! Online seemed to be a big factor in it’s design, sometimes this is good, other times it’s bad. The lack of a Mokujin-like character seems to be one of the things that lead me to believe this game was designed to be more competitive than any other Tekken. While there is a replay system, I can’t help but miss the slow motion replays there were in the other games.
SOULCALIBUR VI Deluxe Edition Direct Play:
The only thing that could make my experience of this game bad, even though it could be for mere seconds, is the fact that you can’t communicate in other way to the other player in online play. I get that this is made to prevent toxicity, but there are games like Multiversus in which you can toast your opponent after finishing the match just to communicate that they are good or that you’ve had fun. Great gameplay, cool graphics, contains multiple characters with different archetypes. Easy to learn hard to master. The only thing it lacks is a beginner guide of fundamentals in training mode. Good connection with people in the same region, not so better with the others. Very fun to play with friends and to add mods.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the SOULCALIBUR VI Deluxe Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.