Sorrow Asylum 2 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Sorrow Asylum 2 Direct Download
Sadness and darkness spreads like an illness.It plagues the innocent, damages the weak. Creates unsafe places in your mind.Do not explore them for too long.Sorrow Asylum 2 is a looping horror game, a mix of an abandoned asylum and your mind’s prison. The longer you stay, the deeper you sink.Explore the asylum of sadness, where time stops, unless you progress by taking the calendar pages into your room down in the basement of the asylum. The longer you stay in this place, the more horrors will try and stop you, fix you, change you, the more the whole place gets affected by your presence.You’ll meet the creatures of such a place: Plague Doctor, a surreal creature Dalu and Lara, who shows up as a little girl this time.The Plague Doctor may try to treat you, but he also does it painfully or simply stopping you from making the time move and damaging you in the process. Your asylum neighbor in the other room is a little girl Lara, who’s story about abuse and loneliness you’ll get to experience in this 2nd game a lot more.
A new creature Dalu shows up, and he’s fascinated with illness, with diseased patients, the creepy head monster brings an unsettling addition to the asylum with his eyes always following you. The game has 15 day cycles to offer, where the asylum gets progressively more and more sinister and dangerous. The player has the options to run and hide, but often needs to simply confront the unknown and keep learning the story of this place and its citizens. Despite the importance of the subject matter, all three narrative levels, whether from the outside, the inside, or the past, have shockingly little to say. This is a squandered chance that feels fabricated. The creators sought to include pop culture allusions, discuss a contemporary problem, and highlight human connections. In the end, none of this was successful.
Sorrow Asylum 2 Direct Play:
If the developers had focused on just one area, they could have developed the story far more coherently. There are always images, drawings, and even video game graphics concealed among the stages. Most puzzles require you to use the images to solve them. Sometimes, however, they are simply amusing gags that will make you laugh. In one location, for example, you’ll discover a picture of Super Mario World that you can explore. Are you often envious when friends send you letters from their trip because you wish you could be there as well? You can just dash into vacation here! There are numerous small gags throughout the game’s early stages. Later on, the frequency drops, which is unfortunate because this is when you might have truly let loose artistically and possibly even incorporated mini-games.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 10/7/Vista/XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Intregraded graphics
- Storage: 1670 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Sorrow Asylum 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.