Sonic Lost World Free Download v2.0.0 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
In his latest plot to defeat Sonic and rule the world, Dr. Eggman has harnessed the power of menacing creatures known as the Deadly Six. However, when the Deadly Six rise up against their new master, Sonic must unite with his arch nemesis Eggman and explore the mystical Lost Hex in order to take them on head-to-head. Use Sonic’s amazing new moves & incredible Colour Powers to speed across a variety of unique terrains, racing inside, outside & upside down in every level. Sonic moves like never before. Vault over obstacles, free run up & along walls & sky dive between islands at lightning speed. Plus the Spin Dash is back! COLOUR POWERS New & improved Colour Powers. Sonic can now fly through the air, tear up levels & explode into enemies. He’s more powerful than ever! NEW WORLD Speed through a variety of exhilarating levels. Explore massive mind-bending courses, vast underground tunnels & colossal structures in the sky as you run inside, outside & upside down.
BOSS BATTLES Save the world one fight at a time. Take on each of the devious Deadly Six in dynamic boss battles which test all of Sonic’s moves & power-ups. NiGHTMARE ZONE DLC Included Includes NiGHTMARE Zone DLC free – featuring monsters inspired by the hit game ‘NiGHTS into Dreams’ Sonic Lost World is well, like your average Super Mario Galaxy game, except that it features Sonic and it’s different. What this game is going to offer you is actually pretty good, because you get introduced to new characters.
zones that have good design, the wisps from Sonic Colors and you also get to team up with Dr. Eggman later in the game. What will really ruin it though is that the controls are messed up, not to mention that you have to press a key in order to make Sonic go faster. The whole story in the game does not make sense from time to time and the game feels slow after a while. Oh, and what about the achievements? Well, they are literally a pain because it takes too long to get them and also because some of the achievements repeat, with little modification to them. Overall, this game is okay and that is pretty much about it. Oh, right. You also get a DLC for free when you buy this game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4200 (2×2.0GHz) or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 (512MB) / ATI Radeon HD 2900 (512MB)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: Sound: 9.0c compatible.
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Sonic Lost World folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.