Something Unlimited Free Download v2.3.3 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Something Unlimited is a comic-based parody brothel management game. You play as Lex, seeking to concoct a way to rid the world of superheroes while simultaneously placing yourself on one of its thrones. Unfortunately though, plans of world domination tend to cost a lot of money and you’re practically broke. When Roulette comes to you with the idea for a “meta-bordello”, you think up the perfect way to supply her with incredibly enticing workers – as long as you get a fat cut of the profits, of course. Will you be able to “convince” enough heroines, henchwomen and villainesses to work for you? Can you grow the bordello enough to bankroll your final plan for world supremacy? Will you finally be able to take down the heroes/heroines once and for all, as well as your villainous rivals. In the game, the main “protagonist” is Lex Luthor one of the main villains from the world of DC comics. In this game, his Luthorcorp has seen better days and he decides that the best way to make money is by turning all the hot DC characters into sex slaves for his own pleasure and of course to make money. That right there is the basic plot of Something Unlimited.
This is a great looking game and if you have ever wondered what characters like Batgirl and Raven looked like with no clothes on this is the game for you. A lot of work clearly went into these 2D sprites and while I do wish there was a bit more “motion” what is done here is done fairly well. The game has Lex Luthor send out villains to capture other characters for him. At the start of the game, you can only capture more basic characters, but eventually, you work up to being able to capture superpowered females such as Wonder Woman.
Wandersong is a really good game but it takes some time to get going. The first two hours or so aren’t bad at all, they’re charming and they have their purpose in the game’s entirety, but once you hit Chapter 3 is when the game really starts picking up in narrative and gameplay and it gets truly engaging. At first it feels like the game is a more narrative focused game light on mechanics but it starts shaking things up around that Chapter 3 point I mentioned and adds more puzzle platformer elements and does more stuff with the song wheel, though its got pretty forgiving checkpoints so don’t you worry if you’re not well versed with platformers. Once it takes off it doesn’t stop and its truly enjoyable experience to the end with real heart
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows xp/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 or Radeon® HD4800 series, 512 MB of memory
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Something Unlimited folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.