Some Some Convenience Store Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Our main character starts working part-time at a convenience store due to family circumstances. While bored and playing with his smartphone, he decides to download a dating app called Some Some. Right when he turns it on, it matches him with three girls… Our main character meets an innocent part-time worker, a foreign trainee who wants to become a singer, and a carefree bodyguard. Who will you choose? To enter straight into the heart of the matter, I did one or two mistakes while playing this game…firstly, as in many other dating games, I wished for a *harem* route and got punished well for that, ending up solo, alone on my crutch – secondly, when the last available day (the 302nd) came in I wanted to take a clear cut decision about one of the girls, but…it was already too late. So I must admit that I was a bit disappointed, all that due to myself, a great parable on “wanting too much” concerning love relationships.
Otherwise I found “Some Some Convenience Store” very fun to play, and wouldn’t be against doing a second run, knowing better the odds now. Keeping afloat the store, maximising it’s profit, and carrying out sorts of quests for clients was pleasant, and very easy to grasp quickly. But one of the strong points of the game was really the story development I think, even though it got ambiguous due to my own choices: as when in many same style of games the story will be only given by bits, this one doesn’t spare words nor emotions, and lets you -more or less – see what’s coming, and the story itself can be pretty pleasant too. The art (music, chara voices and graphics) are very well done too, and although the characters remain static along the game, it doesn’t bring down it’s overall quality.
The way this visual novel caught my attention was through the name of the novel and the character designs. Seeing the name “Some Some Convenience Store” while also looking at the design of the characters immediately made me want to play this game. This game is simply amazing. Can I just say that the music rocks in this VN? Because it does lol, the soundtrack is amazing especially the exclusive songs each VA did. Although the main theme can get a bit annoying for others once they hear it for the 100th time lol. The characters are just adorable, each with their uniqueness, I don’t necessarily have a favorite as I love all three but if I had the choose one, it would be Soohee. Speaking of the characters, the VAs of the three did an absolutely amazing job! I was genuinely surprised by how the entire game was fully voiced acted (Except for the MC and manager.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® XP or higher
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 or higher
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32MB or greater graphics card
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- Sound Card: Direct Sound
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Some Some Convenience Store folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.