Smack Studio Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Smack Studio Direct Download
Smack Studio is a sandbox fighting game with powerful built-in creation tools. Transform 2D sprites into 3D animations using our new animation technology, and bring your characters from concept to playable creation in a fraction of the time thanks to automation tools that speed up the process. Take your creations to the stage and battle with up to 8 players, or export your animations for use in your own projects! 8 player offline VS Take on friends or the CPU players with competitive, fast-paced gameplay, ultra-smooth game feel, and high combo potential Unleash devastating ultra attacks of your own creation (ultras for our default roster will be designed with balance in mind for competitive play) Play using any DirectInput or XInput controller (even GameCube controllers, via the MayFlash USB adapter or similar product) Create pixel art animations with 3D depth and rotation, using a new approach that maps 2D images to bones in a 3D skeleton Take a character from concept to fully playable character in less than 30 mins, by using one of our templates (or characters created by the community! Yay, teamwork is awesome!.
Animate frame-by-frame to add polish and customizations Create custom projectiles and special effects Add functionality using actions added directly to your animations- a form of simple but effective coding! Export your animations for use in any project you like- we hold no legal claim over any IP created in Smack Studio, and we’d love for artists to create, share, monetize, and do what they please with it! 🙂 Steam Workshop support, which allows you to share your creations with the world, and choose from an endless supply of community creations 4 player online VS with rollback netcode (crucial for a lag-free online experience) Stage editor with voxel editing tools, custom textures, and beautiful lighting effects to transform your scene Expanded 1 player features and new game modes- maybe even custom game modes made by you!
Smack Studio Free Steam Pre-installed:
I got this for the powerful editor with huge potential for game dev. After using it for hours it has huge potential. I think one obvious draw back is the fact its held back with the purpose it is created for, the smackdown Not your drawn ones from original sprites. I wish you could have a button to remove them only and not yours from the finished added sprite. Plus the edges don’t color in on your sprites on the edges especially if you are just doing a 2D type character for a game and all your outlines are already made and they are different colors. In the animation rig you should be able to adjust the offset in preview and could save that in the animation rig itself. Maybe even adjust the 3D placements of the sprite layers to.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8 or newer, 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz or AMD FX-9370
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX480
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipse
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Smack Studio folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.