Slime 3K Rise Against Despot Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Slime 3K Rise Against Despot Direct Download
A blob of goo used to create artificial humans has become sentient and risen up against its creator — the Despot, an evil AI and (unfortunately) ruler of the world in the year 3000! Become this murderous jelly and pave your path with death, violence and pretzels in this action-packed roguelite from the creators of Despot’s Game and Despotism 3K. We tried to blatantly clone games like Vampire Survivors, Halls of Torment, Brotato, Soulstone Survivors and 20 Minutes Till Dawn, but our crazy experiments went too far. By introducing a shop straight out of AutoChess and some TCG deckbuilding mechanics to the familiar formula, we created what we’ve dubbed our perfect abomination: Slime 3K. Slime 3K adds strategic depth and more creative experimentation to the survivor-like formula by introducing a deep deckbuilding system. Unlock, upgrade, mix and match your cards to stock up an impressive arsenal of zany weapons and traits. Create the perfect bloodbath loadout for each run!
Your enemies get stronger every minute, and so should you! Explore tons of fun approaches to good ol’ annihilation — electrocute everyone, throw acid on the floor, mow down puny humans with an AK-47, summon zombies, or throw explosive watermelons! Get ready to take on every creation the mad Despot can come up with: knights, mutants, cyborg abominations, ballerinas, stilt acrobats, carnivorous tomatoes, and Despot knows what else. The tiny pink humans make such a satisfying pop when you crush them! I didn’t immediately find a way to move items from my stash to my inventory (items in stash are inactive) and sometimes a defining upgrade was trapped in the stash. Being locked out of upgrading something because it came at a time when I was already in the middle of upgrading something else and I don’t have room for it feels bad. You can control the RNG of the game to an extent because you build a deck of cards that are available to you during each run. However, you don’t start with nearly enough.
Slime 3K Rise Against Despot Direct Play:
What feels like an effort to show you everything the game can do in terms of variety means that you will have to spend several runs grinding with aimless nonsense builds before you can put something cohesive together. I was able to eventually put together a projectile build that was pretty decent. It seems like I’ll be stuck clearing the game with that. Early minion builds have minions that can’t survive against anything other than the basic enemies and don’t deal enough damage to stay ahead of enemies spawning due to their low health. This is with two fully upgraded minions, fully upgraded minion health and a S-tier minion. Most other builds I tried suffered the same way. A very fun game! The effect of killing puny humans is truly rewarding! I also enjoyed discovering weird objects on the battlefield and finding out what they do.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i7-8700, Ryzen 1600
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 670 / Radeon HD 7970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Slime 3K Rise Against Despot folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.