Slender The Arrival Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
You’re on your own. No one to come for you. No one to help you. No one to hear you scream. Slender: The Arrival is the official videogame adaption of Slender Man, developed in collaboration with Eric “Victor Surge” Knudson, creator of the paranormal phenomenon that has been terrifying the curious-minded around the world since its inception, with Mark Hadley and Blue Isle Studios. Back in 2012, Mark Hadley (AgentParsec) created a game that captivated gamers around the world. Slender: The Eight Pages was a short, experimental first-person game that helped breathe new life into the horror genre through its use of unadulterated tension and fear. Experience the horror all over again. Slender: The Arrival is the official re-imagining and expansion of the original game created by Mark Hadley, teamed up with the writers behind the Marble Hornets series and the development team at Blue Isle Studios. The Arrival features a brand new storyline, improved visuals, great replay value, and most importantly, survival horror at its best.
New Eden is full of threats; from mechanical anomalies that will hunt you down relentlessly, to menacing atmospherical changes and hazards that will impede your progress in this adventure. However, Joule will amass an army of robotic companions that will help her through it all. Her rifle can be upgraded using colour add-ons that will allow Joule to deal tremendous damage to robots (or Cores, as they name them in the game) of the same colour. Her companions can also assist her in battle by activating their Lethal abilities, that will either stun, burn or just disorient the enemy cores depending on what colour they’re wearing. Obviously you can customize your robotic companions by crafting upgrades at The Krawler (Joule’s own safe haven) and you’re also allowed to freely fast travel through places you’ve previously visited using Violet’s special powers (a robotic Ninja that you’ll meet in the first dungeon you come across; who’s got an emotional DLC dedicated entirely to her.
Slender The Arrival Pre-Installed:
As I stated in the title of the review and from what I’ve read, the only people who disliked this game are those who have played it in consoles and thought the port was clunky, glitchy, buggy and overpriced. I thought the game was quite decent but I really cannot put myself in these people’s place as I’ve never played this game on any consoles. This experience gets a 9/10 in my book and I just love how they made these robots convey emotions by cranking about… As far as I’m concerned, they’ve got more emotion that the actual humans in the game (the voice-acting is also decent.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Dual core CPU @2GHz (Pentium D or better)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000, GeForce 8800, ATI 1950 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible audio device
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Slender The Arrival folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.