Sleepless Night Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Sleepless Night Direct Download
Sleepless Night , every night, your nightmares torment you, but are they truly nightmares? You must endure them! As a child, you must spend the night escaping three monsters. You must feed the monster under the bed and turn out the light (it can only withstand light for a short while), hide from the monster in the hallway, avoid moving in front of the monster by the window, and remember to get some sleep—the monster under the bed thrives on your exhaustion. Answer the enigmatic child’s notes to support one another and possibly break free from this never-ending cycle of bad dreams. You sleep better with the light on because you are terrified of the dark. A short visual novel about Haru, the main character from the “Shadow Trilogy”. This time you team up with him to work on a school project. However, in this night something strange happens. Suddenly you’re locked inside your own room and a dark power menaces your life! Can you find a way out of your room? Can you even survive this night? Pay attention to your environment and you might have a chance to escape.
The story unfolds gradually as you explore the farm, uncovering clues, and trying to prevent the cult leader from achieving her sinister goals. The narrative elements add depth to the experience and keep you engaged in the game world. The game is set in a creepy, abandoned cult farm, and the eerie environments, combined with the use of sound design, create an immersive and tense atmosphere. The game’s visuals and audio elements work together to set the stage for a genuinely terrifying experience. Players need to work together to gather resources, solve puzzles, and perform rituals while avoiding the relentless pursuit of the cult leader. The sense of teamwork and communication required to succeed in the game fosters a strong sense of camaraderie and adds an extra layer of excitement and challenge.
Sleepless Night Pre-Installed:
Unique challenges and spooky elements, keeps the experience fresh and unpredictable. Whether you’re exploring the eerie barn, navigating the creepy cornfields, or venturing into the dark tunnels, Devour offers a diverse range of horrors to overcome. There are only three side quests in the game, but they offer some more experiences. There are also a few ways to replay the game and if you are masochistic enough, there is an option to play the game on the hardest difficulty with only one save slot where if you die, it’s game over. So, if you want that challenge then go for it but you must beat the game once to get it. One thing I didn’t like is that you can’t save the game manually and for an open world game it’s not a good design, you need to go to a building and open their doors to autosave the game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4570 or greater / AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD R9 390
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Sleepless Night folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.