Sky Force Anniversary Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Sky Force Anniversary Direct Download
The legendary shoot-’em-up is here to celebrate its 10-year anniversary in super-destructive style. Harnessing the intensity of classic arcade games combined with modern visuals, Sky Force Anniversary offers a true to its core, stunning scrolling shooter experience with an incredible new social gameplay element. Over a decade ago, IGN said, “Put simply, Sky Force is amazing.” Scoring an incredible 9.5 out of 10, Sky Force took the early mobile gaming scene by force. And now it’s back. Bigger, bolder, more intense than ever and it’s on your PC! This 10th anniversary edition adds incredible depth to the series through stunning 3D graphics, intuitive controls and a powerful upgrade system that’ll keep you blasting for hours on end. Weekly tournaments take place on unique new levels as you battle it out against legions of other Sky Force Anniversary players, offering great rewards not only for winning, but for rescuing other pilots who’ve already been taken down! The hottest shooter is no push over, but the invigorating gameplay and vast library of achievements will keep both casual players and hardcore gamers hooked as you upgrade your ship and take it a little deeper into the incredible battlefield time after time.
Beautifully crafted levels with immersive missions to complete. Multiple extreme boss battles. Upgrade your shields, guns, missiles, lasers, mega-bombs and magnets. Risk everything to rescue civilians. Brand new weekly tournaments against other players. Boost your final score with a host of in-game achievements. Rescue fallen friends to win extra stars. Accessible to beginners, as well as hardcore shooter addicts. Full voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack. Adrenaline-packed local cooperative mode for 2 players. SFA progression system really hit the sweet spot for me, offering good replayablity, while gradually unlocking more content & without any grind or difficulty spike to discourage you. You can purchase & unlock more power-ups & with those in hand you can go back to replay earlier levels on harder difficulties or to complete medals you may have missed. The frustration factor is also removed as you get to keep any stars you have earned up to your death, so even attempting a harder level & loosing can help you advance.
Sky Force Anniversary Pre-Installed:
I also enjoyed the rescue mechanic, which forces you to remain stationary on screen for a cooldown timer before you pick-up the civilian. It creates some interesting situations where you are challenged by the need to keep killing or disengaging & rescuing first. There is also rarer VIPs to look out for to rescue & the rare card drops to collect which offering permanent boosted effects. Boss fights were fun & fairly challenging in the earlier stages, but eventually they become a non-issue once you are equipped by a few power-ups for the battle. I never played the 2004 original to compare versions, but this release looks modern & runs well.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows ® 8/7/Vista/XP
- Processor: Core 2 Duo – 2.4 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 450 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Sky Force Anniversary folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.