Sir Whoopass Immortal Death Direct Download
While some are destined to be great heroes, others swing and miss. Meet Sir Whoopass, a try-hard hero with a heart of gold who, due to a series of hilarious and astoundingly poor life choices he manages to bring chaos and disarray to a utopian world. He must find The Legendary Villain-Beating Artifact™ on his quest to vanquish The Immortal, a mysterious recluse who for some reason is bringing down all manner of monsters and evil creatures on the world.SLAY THE BEASTS Hack and slash your way through waves of orcs, skeletons, trolls and other foul, nose-picking beasts. Level up and choose between a variety of weapons, each with an unique fighting style to accomodate all your gushing needs! The landscape of Wildwood is, for unexplained reasons, host to various puzzles, loot, secrets, dungeons and beautiful vistas for Our Hero to explore. With lofty forests, green meadows and rocky cliffs, Our Hero will excel in moderate adventures and Garden Gnome feasting. Venture deep into the damp skeleton caves and the Stinky Orc Camps to find mysterious artefacts and conveniently placed loot.
Visit the local pub, The Jolly Barrel Inn, to get yourself refreshed between fights and take on quests to save the residents from the evil antagonist, The Immortal. BECOME THE HERO The reckless antagonist, The Immortal, can only be defeated with The Legendary Villain-Beating Artifact™, which unfortunately is splitted into three different pieces. The legend speaks of a True Hero that wields all these pieces and puts a stop to The Immortal, once and for all. Will Sir Whoopass be this Hero? Why are there some many hats laying around? Who is Sullivan the Scribe? What is the HoverCraft 2500™? And why is this animated picture. A stand out in hack and slash adventures, not for the game play, but for the way it doesn’t take itself too seriously. I’d recommend it to anyone who wants to slaughter cats to drink their essence, wield weapons forged by a dude who knows what’s going on next to him while focusing on you,
Sir Whoopass Immortal Death Pre-Installed:
Bite the heads off of garden gnomes (they’re delicious), wear a hat on a hat, and generally be a nuisance to anyone standing in the way of your goals. I’ve put almost 20 hours into it, and I believe I am approaching the end of the game. This is a bummer for me since I am enjoying the game quite a bit and would love to be able to play it for much longer. However, once I’m done 100% all the dungeons and I finish the main quest, I don’t think there will be much more reason for me to keep playing. I hope more content is released in the future either as a free update or DLC (which I’d gladly pay for.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 10 64-bit (latest Service Pack)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2400 / AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970 / AMD Radeon™ RX 580 / 3GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 35 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Sir Whoopass Immortal Death folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.