Singularity Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
FIGHT THE PAST TO SAVE THE FUTURE. STOP THE SINGULARITY. Learn the truth behind a massive cover-up of the catastrophic SINGULARITY, an event that fractured time and threatens the world as we know it. Armed with powerful, advanced weaponry and the experimental Time Manipulation Device, fight enemies from the past, the present, and abominations caught somewhere in between. Use the TMD – Time Manipulation Device – to change the age of objects and enemies and bend time to your will. Age enemies to dust in seconds, manipulate objects outside the laws of gravity, and degrade objects to a withered state or renew them to their pristine form. Unlock upgrades to harness the TMD’s full power and expand your full arsenal of advanced weaponry.
EPIC SCI-FI ACTION THRILLER Heart-pounding, first person combat action that immerses you in a world where the past and present collide. Travel seamlessly between two eras – 1950s Russia and modern day – each rendered with stunning lighting, physics, and effects using the Unreal 3 Engine. UNRAVEL THE CONSPIRACY Traverse the blur between the past and future in order to stop the mysterious SINGULARITY that threatens the world. While its not the most visually striking FPS at first glance, it comes to strength in its time-shift mechanic which brings you between the present and the past in the campaign, and allows you to harness the manipulation of time to age certain objects around you, or even enemies. And it feels comfortably intertwined with the gunplay, which is equally solid. Essentially,
it’s a solid blend of elements taken from other narrative-focused shooters, with a BioShock-esque health system, a dark, gloomy atmosphere comparable to Half-Life, I’d argue even the tiniest hint of TimeSplitters, as you’ll find yourself hopping between the present day and the past (and the fact that some of the mutants you’ll encounter can vanish and flank you in a matter similar to the Time Splitters). Definitely worth checking out, albeit at a sale. As much as I enjoyed it, it does show its age now, ironically. I had enjoyed this game imensely back in the day, That’s why I also bought it on steam. One of my best gaming memories, as I literally devoured this game. How it stood the test of time? I have no idea. I need to replay it some day. But I will never forget how amazing and revolutionary it was at the time for me. I recommended this obscure game to everyone I knew. Simply amazing.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista/Windows 7 (Does not support Windows 2000)
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.8 GHz or AMD Ahtlon 64 x2 Dual-Core 4800+ or better
- Memory: 1GB for XP, 2GB for Vista/Win7
- Graphics: 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX® 9.0c-compliant 256 MB video card and drivers*
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c (Included)
- Hard Drive: 8GB of uncompressed hard disk space (plus 400 MB for the Windows® swap file and 12 KB free for saved games)
- Sound: 100% DirectX® 9.0c-compliant true 16-bit sound card and drivers
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Singularity folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.