SimRail – The Railway Simulator Direct Download
SimRail is a new era of railway simulators. Realistic driving physics, the environment generated on the basis of geodetic data and an extensive multi-player mode are just some of the elements that game includes. Join the travel… and visit about 500 km of real routes created with all details. Choose present europan high speed, long distance and suburban tracks or travel back in time to ’80 and drive steam train at sand railway of Upper Silesia, Poland – the socialist land of coal and steel. Take control of a trains… from different eras and drive safety to the final station on time. Most popular steam, diesel and electric vehicles uses realistic physics based on technology known before only in professional simulators for training drivers. Enter signal box… and become train dispatcher. Take a care of your station, prepare the path for the train keeping in mind the rules and schedule. Use devices from different eras, but remember that something can break! Enjoy multiplayer… and cooperate with players from around the world as a train driver oraz dispatcher with real-time weather and communication. Take over the selected train or signal box and start an adventure unprecedented in other rail simulators.
It is our response to the expectations of players. The quality of the graphics… thanks to use of Unity game engine allows you to lose yourself in the virtual world. The grass and trees moving depends on the wind, dynamic weather system with puddles and snow drifts, living world with animated passengers connected with scenarios randomization. However, the game has barely changed since the aforementioned playtest, and in my opinion is not in a state to be released yet, even in Early Access. The two new trains have no tutorials (meaning I literally can’t drive them because I have no idea how to start them), some of the text and narration is still in Polish, and the game is missing the steam era route and locomotive that were mentioned on the Steam page for months prior to release (implying that we’d get them when it came out). All of these things led me to refund the game for now, but I will revisit it in future when they’ve (hopefully) resolved these issues.
SimRail – The Railway Simulator Pre-Installed:
This is the best rail simulator on the market. For the price, the amount of stock you get and the route length, plus the signalling roles and multiplayer interaction. You are not getting better anywhere else. Having played train simulators for over 7 years and having clocked thousands of hours, I would highly recommend simrail to new and experienced players. If you dont want to be bothered by realism and functionality of knowing what a real train driver has to do… this is not for you. If you don’t want to wait for more features and content to be introduced because this is an early accesss… this is not for you. If you dont like to co-op play controlling station and chat with a train driver about running conditions or colaborate with the next station’s dispatcher… this is not for you. If you want to sit in your chair and play imediatly with an intuitive app and have no time to waste on a learning curve… this is not for you.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.7 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 580
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the SimRail – The Railway Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.