SIGNALIS Direct Download:
Searching for dreams inside of a nightmare Awaken from slumber and explore a surreal retrotech world as Elster, a technician Replika searching for her lost partner and her lost dreams. Discover terrifying secrets, challenging puzzles, and nightmarish creatures in a tense and melancholic experience of cosmic dread and classic psychological survival horror. FATAL EXCEPTION SIGNALIS is set in a dystopian future where humanity has colonized the solar system, and the totalitarian regime of Eusan maintains an iron grip through aggressive surveillance and propaganda. Humanoid androids known as Replikas live among the populace, acting as workers, civil servants, and Protektors alongside the citizens they are designed to resemble.
The story of SIGNALIS begins as a Replika named Elster awakens from cryostasis in a wrecked vessel. Now stranded on a cold planet, she sets out on a journey into depths unknown. CLASSIC SURVIVAL HORROR GAMEPLAY Experience fear and apprehension as you encounter strange horrors, carefully manage scarce resources, and seek solutions to challenging riddles. COLD AND DISTANT PLACES Explore the dim corners of a derelict spaceship, delve into the mysterious fate of the inhabitants of a doomed facility, and seek what lies beneath. A DREAM ABOUT DREAMING Discover an atmospheric science-fiction tale of identity, memory, and the terror of the unknown and unknowable, inspired by classic cosmic horror and the works of Stanley Kubrick, Hideaki Anno, and David Lynch. A STRIKING VISION Wander a brutalist nightmare driven by fluid 3D character animations, dynamic lights and shadows, and complex transparency effects, complemented by cinematic sci-fi anime storytelling.
A poetic horror affair. Signalis is a game that won’t let go after you finish it. Its atmosphere is dense and filled with lore and a story, that takes mental work to comprehend. After multiple playthroughs, I still have several questions left, but am also satisfied with having come to my own interpretation of the events, making it a very personal adventure. On a first glance the top-down visuals might appear like common retro visuals, but it is executed with care and attention to detail to create a style that is truely its own. Quality artwork and first-person scenes are only surpassed when encountering some of the cutscenes in this game. Their use of style, pacing, and audio is absolutely special and left me reloading saves just to watch them once again. Signalis takes traditional painting, literature, and music, and weaves it expertly into the moody mix of gritty lovecraftian low-poly horror, bold type design, and anime pixel-art, daring to be an actually unique audio-visual experience.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-4350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 (1GB) or AMD Radeon HD 6570 (1GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the SIGNALIS folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.