Signal Simulator Free Download v1.7.7 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Game inspired by SETI. Take the role of a scientist to find an extraterrestrial signal .Control massive Radio Antennas by using interactive control in your Observatory. Detect , download and decode unknown or story telling signals. Manage and Maintain an electrical system to improve your systems and make it more efficient. Detect more signals, earn credits and upgrade your systems to improve their performance. Find story telling signals that will give you more data and will tell the story of explorers out in the space. Signal Simulator is a pretty simple game where you sit alone in the middle of the desert, and operate and maintain radio antennas. It’s a Sim game, so your interactions are pretty basic. You can walk and run, and you have a golf cart you can use to travel to the antennas faster. This game exploits paranoia, the mystery of the unknown, and complete isolation (there’s a reason it’s listed as a psychological horror). There aren’t many horror elements in Signal Sim, but the few things it has are enough for most people to be afraid when playing.
Let me state this: This game won’t be scary if you’re not afraid of aliens. You manage your equipment and make sure everything runs at a efficient level. You search for signals in outer space using a vast amount of big radio antennas. You gain credits to upgrade your equipment, and in turn make your signal hunting better and faster. The gameplay loop is quite simple, but it can be a little tricky to understand at first. It personally took me a few hours to really grasp it. There are signals you can find that have a story, or some may give you a suprise, but most of the signals you’ll find wont contain anything other than some random junk once translated. Apart from that you check your antennas to see if they are all working as intended, and occasionally clean the solar panels to get the most amount of power.
The reason this game is relaxing for me, is because of the radio and vhs player (and the fact i’m not scared of aliens). On your desk there is a radio and vhs player. The radio comes with a few default stations, and both of the items can use custom content you add. You can add real radio stations to play on the radio, and you can link mp4 files on your pc to play on the vhs player. I usually have a radio station on, and just spend hours getting signals at my desk. This game doesn’t seem to be supported anymore, which is a shame, but for me the current product is enjoyable enough as a finished one. I do find the standard price steep. I would wait for a sale.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Win 7/Win 8/Win 10 x64
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB Dedicated Memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Signal Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.