Shogun Showdown Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Shogun Showdown Direct Download
Turn-based combat where every action counts. Carefully position yourself, build up and unleash your attacks at the right time! Upgrade your attack tiles and combo them! Gain new skills and build the best deck you can before facing the Shogun. Rogue-like: death is not the end, but the beginning of your journey towards mastery. As you play, you will unlock new characters, attacks, skills and more! Enjoy a Japanese-inspired setting with pixel art graphics. Shogun Showdown is one of the most clever roguelikes I’ve played recently. It has satisfying controls, tight and engaging combat, a great variety of encounters and weapons (even in Early Access), and some of the best overall visual design I’ve seen. Every encounter feels like a dance, as you weave your way through and around the web of enemy attacks, finding the right time to prepare and the right time to strike.
Moving around feels great – this game can be played with only a mouse, with movement bound to the scroll wheel, and it works so elegantly it’s a wonder this hasn’t been done before. I’ve sunk many hours into the various demos and prototypes for this game, and I plan to play this for many more hours to come. If you like turn-based roguelikes, but you want something completely new and different from what has come before, you owe it to yourself to check this game out. Rarely have i ever played such a simple yet addicting game. Simply playing for 10 minutes you feel like you’ve got the whole thing figured out. No long tutorials, no “cards” to read through.
Shogun Showdown Pre-Installed:
You simply learn what each attack does once, and then it becomes this mix of strategy and intuition on what to use, where to move etc. I feel like this game sort of reminds me of “Slay the Spire” on tranquilizers, and that’s a good thing. Instead of having a thousand complex cards, this game uses the movement system to dodge enemies, and make them hit each other. In a way you could see it as a child of Slay the Spire and Into the Breach, both fantastic and addicting strategy games in their own right.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1.7+ GHz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Shogun Showdown folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.