Ship Graveyard Simulator Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Visit the largest ship graveyard in the world. A dozen kilometers of beach filled with wrecks. Lots of valuable materials in ships wrecked on the coast. Thousands of tons of steel. Choose the most valuable ship for you and start the adventure. Play as one of the workers during the most dangerous work in the world. Cut, hit, weld! Dismantle one of the available parts of the ship, and sell the obtained parts and upgrade your equipment. The job of a worker dismantling ships is one of the most dangerous in the world. Demolition with only basic tools. If you are not afraid to get your hands dirty with oils and other substances, take the hammer in your hands and go to work, you have many ships to destroy. One of the few simulation games that makes gathering easy, you smash, cut then just press R to suck items into your inventory. Ive played a few hrs and i cant say ive run into any bugs at all so far. No over heating nothing, for me its been smooth sailing playing the game and i enjoy it immensely that im going to gift this one to a few friends that want this as an xmas gift.
One thing i know people will complain about is inventory space. But you can manage it.I hope there will be dlcs to this game, cutting up subs, warships, even maybe ufos. Maybe even cutting it up to bugger chunks to there is nothing left of the ship. The gameplay loop is simple – break down ship elements, collect resources, sell, repeat. It is relaxed with no time limits to speak of, but also very little content long-term. It’s a fun game for the price tag, but do not be deceived by the trailers – you do not break ships or cut apart hulls, you simply smash equipment placed on the ships. The ships themselves are static elements with zero interaction. For the price, give it a shot. Just don’t expect anything complex or ground breaking. Personally I was hoping for a more open world experience where you could explore and find ships instead of having to “book” them but I guess this is more realistic. The gameplay is about what you’d expect, it’s an addicting slow paced chill game where you just break down ships and sell parts to progress, buy better tools etc. Nothing too special but still fun.
Release day review…I’ve got around 7 hours out of this game and I’m at the point where there’s nothing really left to do outside max the rest of my skills but it’s really no benefit. The game becomes very grindy after a while so make sure you’re ok with slogging back and forth between the same 3 managers across town, doing mindless fetch quests. It was an enjoyable experience for the first couple hours and, considering the price point, I’ve definitely gotten my money’s worth so yeah I’d recommend, especially if you’re into simulators or just like breaking stuff. Really hope they add more content! This is my first review I’ve ever written. I am just over 4 hours in the game and I am literally stuck again a wall and a box on my save and CANNOT MOVE! I tried to reload but my save is now junk!! I mean its not difficult to start over but dayum!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit / Windows 8 64 Bit / Windows 10 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 780
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Ship Graveyard Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.