Shieldwall Free Download v1.0.0 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Shieldwall is a funny third-person tactical battle simulator with strategy elements. It allows you to feel like a squad leader right on the battlefield. Caesar needs you! Gaul won’t be conquered by itself. Stand under the Eagle and lead the legion for the glory of Rome! This is a fun stealth-based game which frequently and quickly devolves into a crazy shoot-em-up when your elaborate heist plan inevitably falls apart. There’s a good number of levels included with the game and there’s workshop support as well, so there’s lots of replayability. The game does require a lot of patience though and it gets quite challenging. My friend and I found some of the more challenging levels to be a bit tedious, as some of the levels are quite complex and you spend a lot of time waiting for guards and lasers to be in the right position to proceed, only for something to go wrong forcing you to start all over again. The game does get easier with more people, as you can collect money faster, have more abilities at your disposal, and generally have more people to help fallen teammates or to cause distractions, although this does require good teamwork, as more people can quickly make the game much more chaotic if you don’t work well together.
The story in the main campaign levels is alright and the dialogue is entertaining, but the presentation is quite simplistic, with fairly simple visuals and no voice acting. We also found the story to be quite confusing and convoluted, and by the end of the game we still didn’t really understand how everything actually played out, which was a bit disappointing. The game looks good and runs well, and we didn’t encounter any major bugs in our playthrough. This is a fun stealth-based heist game with good mechanics, awesome replayability, nice visuals, and great stability, but it does get quite challenging and a bit tedious, and we found the story to be quite convoluted and difficult to follow. I’d still recommend this game though, as long as you aren’t expecting a phenomenal story, you enjoy a challenging, slower-paced game requiring a lot of patience, and you have a friend or two that feels the same.
- Control troops formation while playing as a single character
- Enjoy extremely dynamic and fun-filled battles
- Siege an enemy and defend your own castle in one match
- Create your own strategy in a game of 2-4 teams
- Feel the real Rome while passing the campaign based on real Caesar’s battles
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD R9 270
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Shieldwall folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.