Shakedown Hawaii Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Shakedown Hawaii Direct Download
The entire island is up for grabs… or at least, could be with the right business model. Shakedown: Hawaii combines open world action and empire building. Build a “legitimate” corporation by completing open world missions, acquiring businesses, sabotaging competitors, “re-zoning” land, and shaking down shops for protection money. Shakedown: Hawaii parodies big business, and the most absurd business practices that go alongside. You’re the CEO, and questionable subsidiaries, misleading ads, fine print, hidden service fees, and marketing spin are the tools of your trade. From the boardroom to the streets, build your corporate empire and destroy the competition. It’s business in the front, and bodies in the back… in Shakedown: Hawaii.
Basically run around blast stuff, play some challenges for fun, run around some more, acquire properties and “takeover” and “shakedown” businesses for seed funds. it’s a very well made and fun game to play. The fact that you can play with friends is so much cooler than how it was in the first game (The Escapists) and many functions were made so much easier (some harder, which is quite good actually). And a huge thanks to the devs for keeping to fix glitches and bugs that kill the fun or just make exploiting too easy. All this being said (and I think the main point to take in when considering a purchase of it); I think it tries very hard to avoid offending people (which is probably one of the main reasons it doesn’t feel like a Saints Row game). This is definitively a ‘Gen Z’-‘Gen Alpha’ game.
Shakedown Hawaii Direct Play:
The exploration component can have you sweating sometimes, as that is when the most risk is involved. It was thrilling to embark out to sea for the first time in the search for new lands. The building mechanics in this game are a blast and you can design and create some amazing looking structures if you are creative or have a guide to follow. I appreciate the aesthetic of the Viking longhouses many folks have built. There is a few near end-game missions that are “challenging” but more like they’re chaotic than challenging. this game has the same engine as Retro City Rampage but equates to more of a “sim” per-say than the flow of the first game, on top of that it’s like an easy mode version of it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1GHz processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Pixel Shader 2.0 and Vertex Shader 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Shakedown Hawaii folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.