About The Game
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an action-adventure game played from a third-person view. Compared to FromSoftware’s own Souls series, the game features fewer role-playing elements, lacking character creation and the ability to level up a variety of stats, as well as having no multiplayer elements It does, however, include gear upgrading, a skill tree, and limited ability customization. Rather than attacking to whittle an enemy’s health points, combat in Sekiro revolves around using a katana to attack their posture and balance instead, which eventually leads to an opening that allows for a single killing blow
The game also features stealth elements, allowing players to immediately eliminate some enemies if they can get in range undetected In addition, the player character has the ability to use various tools to assist with combat and exploration, such as a grappling hook. If the player character dies, they have the option of being revived on the spot if they have resurrection power, which is restored by defeating enemies, instead of respawning at earlier checkpoints
Set in a re-imagined 16th century Sengoku period Japan; warlord Isshin Ashina staged a coup and seized control of the land of Ashina. During this time, a nameless orphan is adopted by the wandering shinobi named Ukonzaemon Usui, known to many as “Owl”, who named the boy “Wolf” and trained him in the ways of the shinobi. Two decades later, Ashina is on the brink of collapse due to the now elderly Isshin falling ill and the Interior Ministry, a group set on unifying Japan, steadily closing in. Desperate to save his clan, Isshin’s adoptive grandson Genichiro seeks the immortal “Divine Heir” Kuro in hopes of using “Dragon Heritage” in his blood to create an immortal army. Wolf, now a full-fledged shinobi and Kuro’s personal bodyguard, fights him but loses the duel along with his left arm while Genichiro takes the boy.
Having received Kuro’s blood, Wolf survives and is brought to an abandoned temple to recuperate by a Sculptor; a former shinobi known as Sekijo who now carves Buddha statues. Armed with a Shinobi Prosthetic Wolf assaults Ashina Castle and confronts Genichiro again, defeating him, though the latter survives as he drank the “Rejuvenating Waters”; a man-made replication of the Dragon Heritage. As Wolf rescues Kuro, the two are given the opportunity
to flee Ashina forever, though Kuro instead decides to stay and perform the “Immortal Severance” ritual, which would remove his Dragon Heritage and prevent anybody else from fighting over him to obtain immortality. Wolf reluctantly agrees to help and sets out to collect the necessary materials for the ritual, including a special sword that can kill immortals known as the Mortal Blade which is safeguarded by the immortal “Child of the Rejuvenating Waters”; the only survivor from an experiment with the Rejuvenating Waters. During his quest, Wolf crosses paths with Isshin Ashina, who gives him a new name: “Sekiro”; the “one-armed wolf.”
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit | Windows 8 64-bit | Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 | AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 | AMD Radeon HD 7950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.