Seedlings Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Seedlings Direct Download
Immerse yourself in nature as a sentient seed in this relaxing award-winning 2D puzzle platformer. Set in the tranquil backdrop of New Zealand’s native forest using real photos and videos. Traverse through earthy greens, rocky plains and crystal-clear waters filled with interesting puzzles and secrets to uncover. Take control of several unique creatures, each with their own abilities. Solve intriguing puzzles through beautifully hand crafted levels. Collect hidden secrets strewn across the photo-realistic environment. Relax with the beautiful ambient soundtracks and nature sounds. Learn more about the origins of the Seedlings through a narrative driven story. I gave it a go on a Friday evening after a hard week of work and found it to be quite relaxing. The puzzles are engaging, but not infuriating. The controls and tight, but also forgiving. Small quality of life features that I really like include that it not only checkpoints frequently. I’d been waiting for this game since playing the demo last year.
The puzzles are a gentle challenge, except for a few tricky ones towards the end (and even then, they’re perfectly doable). It is calming to progress through different environmental textures and colours, with the music as a lovely accompaniment. A mainly visual story is told, leading to quite the ending. A charming, beautiful little game. The art style is lovely and the whole game has chill vibes. None of the puzzles were particularly hard to figure the solution out, though a few took some tries to execute correctly. easily one of the most gorgeous games of the year, hands down. but the unique, photographic aesthetic and wonderful New Zealand forest setting aren’t the only thing this has going for it, as its puzzles are intuitive, its controls are smooth, and it is loaded with atmosphere.
Seedlings Free Steam Pre-Installed:
The game creates a tense and oppressive atmosphere that draws you into its dark and twisted world. The gameplay is smooth and responsive, the graphics are gorgeous and the music is eerie and atmospheric. The game has a minimalistic but powerful narrative that leaves a lot of room for interpretation. The game is characterized by moody lighting and eerily unsettling sound effects. Its moody art style and ambient soundtrack fits the story well. Controls are easy and besides the 4 directional keys, you only have 1 use key. The puzzles are not do difficult, but at times you need to think a bit creatively. The sound design and creepy atmosphere kept me on my toes throughout the entire game Seedlings is a beautiful exhibit of nature, being a platformer where you control a movable seed, able to posses various constructs to move around.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5-4210U or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3 supported, 2GB RAM available to GPU
- Storage: 750 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Seedlings folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.