Scp 479 Shadows of The Mind Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
SCP-479 Shadows of the Mind Direct Download
SCP-479: Shadows of the Mind — a hardcore first-person psychological horror where your actions and interaction with the environment lead to different outcomes. Mind Trial: Play as a Class D personnel caught in the Foundation’s experiment, where he must learn to deal with unclear and ominous phenomena. Mysterious Gameplay: Solve puzzles, find keys, and confront SCP-479. Choice and Consequences: Your actions determine one of more than ten different endings. Gloomy Atmosphere: Immerse yourself in a world with impressive photorealistic graphics, where every moment can push you to the brink of madness. Special Containment Procedures Foundation: Dive into SCP-479: Shadows of the Mind, an unusual psychological adventure in the SCP universe. Could it have been better? Absolutely, but what’s there is still fun in my opinion. It’s obviously not the best game in terms of gameplay but it’s not the worst either.
Graphics are also really good especially with Ray-Tracing enabled, that’s when the game really shines. Sadly, the performance is not great. Stuttering happens very often even with all updates and a 4090. Nothing fixes this permanently, I tried everything, I believe it’s just the fact that the game runs on UE4 engine which is notoriously infamous for it. That tag is a lie, as someone who is an absolute coward I assure you the only scary part was in the newly added DLC Quest “Fear for the Children” where they turned it up several notches. Combat consists of using Spirit Skills and “weaving” which was an absolute delight to use,
SCP-479 Shadows of the Mind Pre-Installed:
The main skills being elemental Fire, water/ice, and wind – and alternatives being talismans as well as assassination-like threads that you would also use to grapple around the empty city. A dystopian society is meant to be ugly. “‘Cyberpunk’ is a warning, not an aspiration,” said Mike Pondsmith, the creator of the tabletop game of which the video game is based from, in an interview with NME Magazine. But Night City doesn’t feel like a warning or an aspiration. Its fairly apolitical nature does little to encourage players to reflect on real-world problems upon completing the game. Will you seek the truth in the labyrinth of your mind and preserve your sanity in this unique psychological trial? Game is pretty fun especially with the new mechanics added with the existing elements and the dodge.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Quad-core CPU, such as Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 22 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Scp 479 Shadows of The Mind folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.