Scourgebringer Free Download v1.60.0 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
From the developers of NeuroVoider, ScourgeBringer is a fast-paced free-moving roguelite platformer.Set in a post-apocalyptic world where a mysterious entity wreaked havoc on all humanity, ScourgeBringer puts you in the shoes of the deadliest warrior of her clan: Kyhra. Help her to explore the unknown and slash her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past, and maybe the redemption of humanity. Dive into fast-paced rogue-platforming gameplay described by Eurogamer as “Dead Cells meets Celeste” Slash and shoot your way smoothly with super fluid platforming controls Sharpen your skills with a frantic combat system focused on attacks only Dash forward to the otherworldly adaptive sounds of Joonas Turner (Nuclear Throne, Downwell, Broforce…
Defy hordes of unspeakable enemies and giant bosses holding the secrets of the Scourge Explore the infinite depths of an ever-changing dungeon Uncover mysteries and find mementos of previous explorers to unlock reality defining secrets The story is about a thing that came from the sky and burns everything, Nobody knows why but they call it the Scourgebringer, Many people tried to go in, but no one came back out. You play as Kyhra, The last Light. It is your turn to try and stop the Scourgebringer. You are the only hope, the final chance. The story plays out as a slideshow in the beginning, There is not much to it in the game, But there is a backstory and a goal, I think some lore would greatly benefit the story But the game certainly doesn’t let the story get in the way of the gameplay.
The gameplay is amazing, It is fast, you can use your gun your sword you can dash you can do a heavy hit which reflects projectiles, Kyhra does exactly what you tell her to do, There are 2 different types of currency, Blood and eye/coin type thingies. Blood will be lost when you die and the eye coins will remain you can use these to unlock upgrades on the skill tree, These unlocks will remain unlocked, It doesn’t matter how often you die. All items you pick up or buy in the runs are lost when you die, They can offer some nice boosts, But many feel a bit underwhelming, They also drop very rarely but are pretty cheap at the shop. The game starts in the first biome, Every Biome has a bunch of normal rooms, and 1 of each of the following rooms, A starter, Shop, Altar, Mini Boss and a Boss. The Starter room is where you start, Where it is and where the other rooms are is completely random generated as far as I know. You can buy 3 items at the shop if you have enough blood. You can get 1 out of 3 random upgrades at the Altar and You need to kill the mini boos before you can enter the final boss room. If you kill the boss a portal will appear to go to the next biome.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64bit Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1, 8.1, 10 (version 1607 or better)
- Processor: 64bit 1.5 GHz CPU
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 (DirectX® 10) compliant graphics card and driver
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Scourgebringer folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.