Scorchlands Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Scorchlands Direct Download
Scorchlandsis a game in which you manage production of fantastic resources on a foreign, volcanic moon. Hex grid-based city-building – construct various buildings in your colonies. Each structure’s productivity depends on neighboring resources and other constructions. Complex resource management – it’s not only about extracting materials. Scorchlands takes account of logistics – the movement of resources between colonies and combining them in robust processing chains. And yes, we move resources using LASERS! Terraforming for the greater good – use magic and technology to change the biomes on procedurally generated maps and exploit the new environment to gain its unique resources Technology designed to give fun – there’s no fun in a sandbox if you don’t have the toys to play with. The technology system in Scorchlands is key for player progression and new discoveries open up new ways to play with the game world Minimalistic combat system – when you get into a fight, positioning will be the key.
Destroy your enemies by surrounding them and placing your forces in optimal locations. Who says magic and science don’t go along? The birdfolk of Giwi are curious explorers and inventors – what better way to satisfy scientific curiosity than an expedition to the moon? The volcanic satellite, Helia, is filled with resources, so the daring explorers will not only discover new magical technologies but also harvest riches and establish colonies. Great discoveries aren’t easy to come by – the moon’s surface is full of dangerous creatures waiting to fight for their habitat. The Giwi will have to use magic not only to fend off any predators, but also to sustain their economy with arcane lasers allowing them to handle resource logistics by connecting all colonies into an industrial web. To fully discover the mysteries of Helia players will have to establish multiple colonies on the moon’s surface, discover new tech and magic, terraform the hostile environment and fight against local creatures.
The core gameplay is about harvesting resources and delivering them to the right place for processing. And it works great, the game is very relaxing, but somehow also challenging at the same time. While building new facilities is never an issue, because you never run out of resources, placing every building so that the base runs efficiently can be a bit of a puzzle and it takes some time and thinking to set everything up. I also love how combat is a nice, clean cut, almost “board game” challenge, that is sufficiently combat themed, but never introduces any unnecessary stress or time management. In the same way that a game of connect four has combat. You command your avatar and any lackeys he may drag behind him and silently peer pressure enemies into giving up and going home. Sadly this isn’t a joke. If your combat numbers are higher than the combat numbers of the enemy you win the fight. This system does have some potential though, as every enemy projects a repelling territorial field.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 x64
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Scorchlands folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.