ScooterFlow Direct Download
The world’s most realistic freestyle scooter game is finally here. Ride the skatepark, hit the streets, boost the mega ramp, fully customize your scooter & throw down all of the real life trick combinations you could dream of within this physics based scooter game. Experience total freedom & utilize your imagination in a world where the possibilities are truly endless. Perform awesome tricks like tailwhips, heelwhips, briflips, rotorwhips, turndowns, no handers, bar spins, inverts, deck grabs, supermans, manuals, flips & flairs. Love this game, I really like downloading the community maps. Havent played it a ton, but its still really fun. From the time of righting this, there are no overhead tricks. But I have found out a way to do a whip kickless. All you have to do is do a double whip, and right as you do a double, do a heelwhip. But yeah, I like this game.
Completely different from F1 2002 (thankfully). It is not only about simulators for circuit, more of everything considering a real live stream for the race day. I can imagine how excited I would be if this game was made early. Display race cars of each team before picking a team, when it comes to the race day, the host walks in the pits to report, see tires wrapped up and a front wing removed from the car. Listening to hosts talk about the start positions, comments on the racer’s performance was amazing, not to mention the circuits were given a full introduction. The race feels great, I started with the inside camera as a real racer, then switched to the rare view due to the view block. Seeing all the details on the steering wheel was cool, I know it has many buttons and one thing remains a mystery is which button is for drinking water. The rare view is familiar and the control is balanced, with the help of autobrake I was able to not only finish laps, but make it to the podium, later I know you can lower opponents’ AI to cheat a bit, but getting to know the circuit was my goal.
I tried the career mode but gave up, too long for a free weekend and I was eager to try most circuits, so I made a quick match and set for 3 laps, which was the least requirement for a race. I don’t need to make pit stop for tire or gas, but I did it anyway – experience tire changing in several seconds is fun, looking at the control room on the other side, safety car at the end of the pit amused me, too – I have no idea when and why did FIA replace a Mercedes AMG to An Aston Martin, make it so James Bond like lol. In addition, radio to the team is available all the time to ask questions like position or weather, this game is into details.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: X64 Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 600
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the ScooterFlow folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.