Scarlet Hollow Episode 4 Direct Download
Coal mines sealed off after a deadly collapse. Strange creatures preying on livestock. Houses infested with vengeful spirits. The sleepy town of Scarlet Hollow has suddenly come alive with horrors, just in time for your arrival.This was supposed to be a quiet getaway in the rural mountains of North Carolina. All you had to do was finally meet your long-lost cousin and comfort her through her mother’s funeral. But now, each new day welcomes new nightmares. You only have to survive a week. But you may not make it to the end in one piece. Scarlet Hollow is an immersive horror-mystery with sharp writing, impactful choices, and meticulously hand-drawn art from award-winning graphic novelist Abby Howard. It’s being released across 7 episodes. The first FOUR are available now for you to play, with the remaining episodes to follow as free updates as we finish them.
A heavily branching narrative where your decisions (actually) matter. The relationships you forge and the decisions you make will dramatically alter your journey. Terrifying and funny. Charming characters and snappy dialogue flip to pulse-pounding dread and horror at a moment’s notice. Trait-based dialogue and role-playing. Scarlet Hollow’s dialogue system is driven by role-playing elements that let you choose who you want to be. Are you quiet and observant? Hot and clueless? Can you talk to animals? 21 different character builds change how you interact with the world and how your story unfolds. A dynamic relationship system that reacts to your every choice and changes how your story unfolds. People won’t just like or dislike you. Become friendly rivals, bitter adversaries, best friends, or mild acquaintances with everyone in town based on how you approach the story.
Scarlet Hollow Episode 4 Direct Play:
No jumpscares. All of the horror in Scarlet Hollow comes from building tension and dread (and some disturbing imagery). Original monster designs inspired by Appalachian myths and cryptids. You won’t find any predictable vampires or zombies here. Touching romance. Whether you’re into goths, dads, paranormal investigators, mysterious recluses, lo-fi beats to study and water your plants to, or actual monsters, we’ve got all your bases covered. Countless immersive sprites. Each major character has dozens—and often hundreds—of hand-drawn sprites that interact with backgrounds and capture a full range of lighting, emotion, environment, and outfit changes. I don’t usually leave reviews and don’t plan on doing this often but i love this game so much. i remember playing ep 1 back before i left to enlist in the military and after getting a medical discharge for getting injured in service i wasn’t feeling too good about life but this game has been a well needed and wonderful distraction from life.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8 ghz dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Scarlet Hollow Episode 4 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.