Saturnalia Direct Download
A game inspired and heavily influenced by the folklore of Sardinia, Italy (a region rich with unique traditions and culture) where you play as four characters, experiencing a deeply connected storyline that ties back to the haunting traditions of an ancient village. A Survival Horror Adventure: play as a cast of characters exploring an isolated village of ancient ritual But if you’re curious about the mechanic, you probably want to know, “how does that work?” Well, it’s a kind of push-your-luck system where you have both actions and attack power that regenerate over time. If you use your actions on weaker attacks, your chances of hitting are higher, and when you land a combination, you get a bonus that builds up your actions and attack power faster, so you can start to mix in your strong finishers if you use the right pace and weaken your opponents first. Then add in some of the usual RPG roles and status effects, adapted to brawler tropes(counter-attacks, grappling moves, charge-ups, weapons, biker gangs, etc.) and you have the gist of the combat.
its labyrinthine roads will change each time you lose all your characters. Developed and published by Santa Ragione, the creators of FOTONICA, MirrorMoon EP, and Wheels of Aurelia. A third-person roguelite horror adventure where you play as four characters, experiencing an intergenerational storyline tied to the haunting traditions of an ancient village in Sardinia, Italy, a region rich with unique folklore… The village itself is an elaborate maze with no two iterations being precisely the same—you will have to explore and solve the mysteries of the game.
Largely unguided. Die, and watch the village reconfigure itself into a new form. Solve puzzles and open shortcuts to new areas with tools and items you find along the way, unlocking every piece of the story with different characters, each with its own power and suited for another aspect of exploration and investigation. The village structure changes each time all your characters die. Discover characters’ special abilities, use tools and consumables to open shortcuts Keep narrative and puzzle progress across game-overs (roguelite). Manage your supply of matches to help your sight and solve puzzles Non-linear progression, dynamic and adaptive.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+ (64 bits)
- PROCESSOR: X64 Dual Core CPU 2+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GRAPHICS: Radeon Pro 580 / NVIDIA GTX 1060
- DIRECTX: Version 12
- STORAGE: 4 GB Available Space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Saturnalia folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.