About The Game
Satisfactory is a first-person open-world factory building game with a dash of exploration and combat. Play alone or with friends, explore an alien planet, create multi-story factories, and enter conveyor belt heaven. Conquer nature by building massive factories across the land. Expand wherever and however you want. The planet is filled with valuable natural resources just waiting to be utilized. As an employee of FICSIT it’s your duty to make sure they come to good use.
Construct your factories with gracious perfection or build intricate webs of conveyor belts to supply all your needs. Automate trucks and trains to reach your faraway outposts and be sure to handle liquids properly by transporting them in pipes. It’s all about minimizing manual labour. We really don’t know. The truthful answer is that we will stay in Early Access until we feel it’s finished. What we do know is that we still have tons of content and features that we want to add to the game and polish the core experience at the same time. Since Valve wants us to say a rough date I’ll roughly say 2022.
Venture on expeditions to search for new materials and be sure to put everything to good use. Nature is yours to harvest! You have vehicles, jetpacks, jump pads and more at your disposal to make the exploration easier. Equip the proper safety gear as well, just in case you run into the local wildlife. Satisfactory has been in development since 2016 and has been played by people for over a year now. We knew from the start that it would be impossible for our team to deliver the best factory building game (in three dimensions) without the help from our ever-growing community.
We are deeply involved with our players and listen to every suggestion and feedback we receive. We believe it’s by balancing that with our own vision of the game that we can create the best possible experience.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or later (64-Bit)
- Processor: i5-3570 3.4 GHz 4 Core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics card, GTX 770 2GB
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Internet connection required for multiplayer. The game is in early access and minimum requirements may change.
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Satisfactory folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.