SANABI Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
You, a legendary retired veteran, are called upon for one last operation: to ascend a mega-city ruled by a corrupt conglomerate. You were chosen for this mission because of your signature chain-hook prosthetic arm and the ability to maneuver and quickly defeat enemies. The mission: to hunt down a mysterious entity known as “SANABI” and uncover corporate secrets hidden deep within the city. Your giant chain-hook prosthetic arm acts as both a method for quickly maneuvering around and also a way to swiftly take out your opponents. With your legendary skills, you are capable of using your prosthetic arm to jump over cliffs and skyscrapers, dash through bullets and traps and defeat powerful enemies. It’s time for you to come back out of retirement for one last mission. The only “twist” that you could see coming from a mile away is essentially having to go through this game’s version of the Mines of Moria. Only small nitpicks are that the game does have a few small typos here and there, and some world building gets left out. One example being when the main characters mention that the government says some research is banned and illegal, and I’m sitting here wondering, “Why is it illegal? Was there some event that led to it being made illegal?” But again, nitpicks.
Mega-city “MAGO” is a high-tech city ruled by a corrupt conglomerate… at least, that’s what it was 24 hours ago. After a sudden blackout, all of its citizens mysteriously disappeared and the city was left in total chaos. It’s your mission to explore the depths of the city and uncover what happened. A brilliant hacker and drone rider you meet during your mission. Mari can open locked doors, reveal enemy weaknesses and uncover encrypted information. Mari is lovely and reliable, but maybe just a little too chatty. Who knows though, this girl might be the key to finding SANABI. I’m an hour in and I can tell Sanabi is going to scratch that fast-paced platformer itch I’ve had for a while now. You feel like a total badass in this game –
ripping enemies apart with your chain arm and swinging from wall to wall in a style VERY reminiscent of games like Super Meat Boy and Celeste. Some of the areas feel more like puzzles than fast-paced challenges as well and the world – the WORLD is just beautiful. Clearly every inch of the game is hand-crafted pixel art, the dystopian sci-fi Korean environment is just a blast to see during the slower, cinematic moments of the game. There are some minor graphical issues in some of the cinematics, and there was a TINY number of performance issues I noticed while playing. But this review was made literally an hour after the game’s early access release so there’s still time to tune these things up.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the SANABI folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.