Samurai Bringer Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Samurai Bringer is a roguelite action game with levels which change with every playthrough, where you cut down hordes of Samurai and Demons to collect combat techniques and polish your fighting style in order to defeat Yamata-no-Orochi, the eight-headed dragon of Japanese mythology. Regain your divine power and challenge Yamata-no-Orochi Susanoo, a powerful deity, challenged Yamata-no-Orochi to save Kushinada, who was to be sacrificed to the dragon. However, he was bested by the dragon and his power was taken from him.Cast down to the land of Nakatsukuni, now he must fight a multitude of samurai and demons summoned from across space and time to regain his lost strength…
Defeat the advancing hordes of samurai and demons to obtain Combat Scrolls.Techniques such as slice, thrust and jump can be equipped to change the way you attack. Furthermore, you can create your own loadouts with Combat Techniques to create your very own combat style. From spinning slashes to fire attacks and even combos to chain your attacks together. Build up your own fighting style for a combat experience unique to you. Over 100 legendary warriors from Japanese legend and history including Oda Nobunaga, Date Masamune and Sanada Yukimura will be summoned to stand against you.Defeating them will reward you with their weapons and armor imbued with various status boosting effects.
Donning this armor will not only give you an advantage in battle, but also add a little style to your loadout too. Levels are procedurally generated, with enemy placements and type being different every time, which also means different Combat scrolls for you to collect.Falling in battle does not mean you lose everything, so keep building up your loadout and fighting style until Susanoo regains his lost strength. Prepare yourself by creating a versatile loadout to deal with various combat situations and aim to bring down the mighty eight-headed dragon, Yamata-no-Orochi.
The music, art, sound and general gameplay are all excellent, and amazing at this price point. The upgrading system seems fun and they have really nailed the feedback when slicing down loads of enemies. I honestly think you could make a diablo style campaign with these mechanics and I wouldn’t have any problem playing through it with these gameplay mechanics alone. I really feel like the only thing that would be able to hold this game back would be a lack of content, as in bosses, enemies, tilesets and so on, but as I’ve played way to little to comment on that I’ll update my review when I know more. It’s also incredibly important to note that this game is CHEAP, so even if there does not turn out to be a whole lot of content the game is well worth it, 8€ for this amount of polish and character is insane.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-6100
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Samurai Bringer folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.