S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky Free Download v22.214.171.124 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky is set in 2011, one year prior to the events of the original S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game. A group of stalkers, for the first time, reaches the very heart of the Zone-the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant-and triggers a cataclysm on the brink of a catastrophe. An immense blast of anomalous energy transforms the Zone: the once reliable and relatively safe roads are no longer so, the landscape is wiped clean by outbursts of anomalies, and previously unknown areas appear on the Zone map. Stalkers and expeditions perish or end up isolated within the lost territories. With the anomalous activity at its maximum, the unstable Zone continues to tremor with outbursts. The transformation of the Zone map destabilizes the fragile balance of forces in the Zone. Hostilities for the new territories, artifact fields and spheres of influence flare up among groups. There are no more old enemies or friends – now, everyone watches out only for themselves. The Factions War has begun.
The protagonist is a mercenary who appeared at the edge of the opposition between stalker factions, Strelok and even the Zone itself. The main character experiences the key role in the events that led to the creation of the Zone right up to the point from which the original S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game begins. What new challenges await stalkers within the depths of the new zone? Why do anomalous outbursts continue to rattle the Zone, and what can be done to stop them? Which faction will take the upper hand in the Factions War? These and many other questions will be answered in the official prequel – S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky is a prequel to Shadow of Chernobyl, and timeline-wise the first STALKER game. You play as a mercenary named Scar who was rescued by a group of survivors called Clear Sky and later helps them regain control of The Zone. It’s an open-world FPS game, kinda like a combination of Metro and Fallout, but more like the former, set in a post-apocalyptic former Soviet country crawling with mutants. The world is free to roam until the last level, but to fast travel you need to use paid guides. However, not every guide can travel anywhere so you might have to find another guide to go back to where you’re from.
The first thing that hits me is how difficult and confusing this game is. You aren’t given many instructions, and I ending up not knowing how to do several things, like how to find artifacts. Money is hard to get, and so many things require money. Inventory system is also weird, like how it doesn’t pause when you open it. Need to change weapon in the middle of a firefight? Good luck, combat with human enemies is the hardest part of the game. They do big damage and there’s little cover. Then there’s the environmental damage, like radiation and bleeding which are easy to get and needs items to stop them from draining your health. There’s also 4 factions in this game which you can join, Bandits/Loners and Freedom Duty. Joining one will make the other hostile, but not the other 2. You can get rewards and help the factions retake areas, but personally I recommend staying freelance as it means you don’t get automatically attacked by a faction. Less combat = better, and they also give some quests and upgrades you can do despite not being in their faction.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz / AMD XP 2200+
- Graphics:128 MB DirectX® 8.0 compatible card / nVIDIA® GeForce™ 5700 / ATI Radeon® 9600
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0 compatible sound card
- Hard Drive:6 GB free hard disc space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.