Rusty Lake Hotel Direct Download
Welcome our guests to the Rusty Lake Hotel and make sure they will have a pleasant stay. There will be 5 dinners this week. Make sure every dinner is worth dying for! Rusty Lake Hotel is a mysterious point-and-click adventure by the creators of the Rusty Lake & Cube Escape series. The only complaint I have with this game is that, while the puzzles themselves are still good and rely on sound logic, sometimes they seemed to not trigger properly: on one puzzle I clicked on an object in my inventory and combined it with something else in the room but it didn’t work until after about the third time of trying. Maybe the clicking aspect in this entry is not so reliable or responsive this time. Otherwise, this game is superb and so far all the Rusty Lake games I’ve played have met my expectations.
So what do you do in this one? Well, while the story and its connection to the Cube Escape ones is still hard to parse at this moment, basically you solve point-and-click puzzles to gather ingredients, in order to prepare meals for the guests in…you guessed it, Rusty Lake Hotel. So it’s not a simple escape room game this time. In fact, you actually go into the guests’ rooms to find the ingredients, and take them to the kitchen. So actually, it has a strange structural resemblance to, say, the Room 4: Old Sins, in that the game is based around a central hub you return to each time you solve a puzzle. But so what really, they’re still very different games, and great ones too. All you need to know is that the puzzles are still great, even if you may have to deal with a slightly less responsive clicking mechanism this time. Recommended!
Rusty Lake Hotel Direct Play:
Rusty Lake Hotel is a bizarre/surrealist point & click puzzle game. If you’re already a fan of other titles by Rusty Lake, I can’t imagine you’d dislike this game. If you haven’t tried one yet, I recommend starting with Samsara Room (it’s free on Steam and very indicative of the type/style of content in their other games, including this one) and if you enjoy that, then continuing with the rest of the series. I found this game to be a bit simpler compared to some others (like Cube Escape Collection), but not necessarily in a bad way. All in all, this game is full of good, weird, atmospheric puzzles against a narrative backdrop that is carried across the developer’s other titles.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7,8, 10
- Processor: 1.8 Ghz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 40 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Rusty Lake Hotel folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.