Rust Free Download v2388 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs.
About The Game
From everyone at Facepunch, we’d like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! The Christmas Event is once again live! If you haven’t been around for this before, here’s what you can expect:
Every once in a while you will hear the sound of jingle bells. Run outside and look for a gift! Two gifts are spawned per player, in a radius of about 40m from where you are standing. Run up and bash it open to receive your Christmas presents. They come in three sizes: small, medium, and large. If you have enough small presents stashed, you can “trade up” to a medium or large. The contents of each present vary, but you’ll find a mix of resources, weapons, and candy. We’ve also added wrapping paper allowing you to wrap up items as gifts to other players, perhaps sold in your vending machine.
Once again, you will be able to find Santa hats and reindeer antlers, both of which can be worn and provide a decent amount of protection. There’s also a lickable candy cane club, and two types of stockings. If you hang a stocking inside your base when the jingle bells ring the stocking will fill up with loot. The larger stocking has a higher chance for better items and both last around 5-10 refills.
Rust makes better use of voice chat than any game I’ve ever played. You are naked and alone on the world’s silliest island. There is no narrator or announcer, so instead you submerge in the quietude of the unkempt grass crunching beneath your feet, as you uselessly smash your rock against the nearest pine tree. Perhaps you’ve also harvested some mushrooms and a few bundles of flax; enough to stave off the hunger pangs and fashion yourself a burlap shawl to cover your shame. If you’re particularly industrious, you’ll have furnished a nice wooden shack a stone’s throw away from some fresh water and reliable resources—the entry-level homestead necessary for any successful Rust campaign.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4790K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 980 / AMD R9 Fury
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: SSD is highly recommended.
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Rust folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.