Run or Die Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Run or Die Direct Downoad
Run or Die is a fast paced Endless Runner that focuses on movement based abilities (and a huge Ion Cannon)! Players must make decisions in the blink of an eye and react quickly in order to make their way through a hazardous city environment where every run is different! Can you make it to the Lab to save Flow? The main mode of this game is the Endless one. Contrary to many games like this one, you barely gain speed in case you’re reaching further zones in the game. Instead patterns become harder to avoid and faster, more complex and more accurate reflexes are needed to keep going through. Despite having a total of 5 skills, in this game you can only use 2 of them at the same time. As I said, this game is RNG, so skills are chosen randomly and you adapt yourself to them. Patterns will appear according to your skills. In case you get far enough into your run, you’ll eventually reach “Safe Zones”, where skills can be changed for others and further patterns will become more complex.
While I liked the random nature of the skills given in endless run, which get shuffled at every safe zone, I liked more the fixed nature of the challenge mode. Challenge mode has you try to recover a certain amount of discs while making your way to the end of the level. The skills given in challenge mode are fixed, so learning the level and where and how to use those skills to grab all the discs made it feel a bit like a puzzle game to me. Executing the plan to perfection to get all the discs on the first of the easy levels made me feel quite accomplished, all the while making me think how much better I’ll have to become since it was just an easy level. It requires not only good reflexes but also some quick thinking for the right action to perform to keep the run going.
Run or Die Pre-Installed:
I’m not the best of players, my highest score so far has been in the 1400ish kimos but with every death I seem to learn something. I know exactly why I died, what I could have done to avoid that death, like slowing down, or using the skills in a certain way and this made every death not feel frustrating at all but instead a way to try and become better. Speaking about the game itself, it’s like Speed the movie, only on foot. You have to keep running, you can’t stop or you die. If you hit a wall you die. So it’s imperative to use the 2 skills the game gives you to avoid every obstacle and keep running. I think that anyone looking for a challenging but fair game should give this one a chance.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD3000 or higher with OpenGL 3 support
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Sound Card with OpenAL support
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Run or Die folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.