RUMBLE Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
Earth-Powered Martial Arts RUMBLE is a fighting game you play with your body. By moving in specific ways, you can control and manipulate the rock around you. Some movements may pull a rock up from the ground, while other movements can be used to hurl that rock forward. The Gym, your base of operations, is packed with ways for you to learn how to RUMBLE. Explore it fully, and you will find the knowledge you need to become the best of the best. Study the movements, their effects, then learn to combine them to attack your opponents, and defend yourself. Duels in the RUMBLE Arena When you feel like putting your knowledge, skill, and creativity to the test, you can use the Matchmaker to set up a duel in the RUMBLE Arena. Here you are pitted against another fighter, and you get to duke it out until one can fight no longer. By winning fights, you slowly increase your rank. With each rank you gain, you unlock more moves for you to study and incorporate into your fighting style. Test your might by dueling other fighters in the RUMBLE Arena. Win, and you climb the ranks, which rewards you with more moves to master.
Everyone is welcome in the Park For a different experience, you can head to the Park. Contrary to the Arena, up to 6 different fighters can play together simultaneously. You can invite several of your friends to come join you in your own private session, or you could open your Park to anyone that’d like to get in. Train together, play minigames, or host tournaments, what you do in the Park is entirely up to you. Partake in a variety of activities with up to 6 total fighters in the Park! Play with your friends, or make new ones by opening up your Park to everyone. For those thinking this game is just a cheap cash-grab trying to appeal to AtLA fans, I want to assure that it is not. Rumble is a technical achievement in VR which other developers in the field should be paying close attention to. The gesture-based commands are downright revolutionary in how they’ve been utilized, and have clearly had a great deal of thought put into them, so that performing maneuvers and combos legitimately feels like having to perform actual martial arts.
Just as a small example, the ‘Raise Pillar’ move requires you to go from a ‘ready’ stance into a pose which pulls one arm back and raises one arm up in just such a way that you’re forced to put a slight twist in your hip in order to pull it off effectively. Most moves are designed this way, so that your whole body has to be engaged in order to get things to register effectively. It only takes one or two matches before I’m usually sweating buckets. I’ve encountered very few bugs, and the ones I have noticed, the Devs are already making quick work of squashing with their first patch. It’s clear they’re listening to their community and really care about this project. Rumble is a rock-solid entry into the VR gaming space which should appeal to anyone who enjoys 1v1 competitive gaming and wants a good work-out.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4590/AMD FX™ 8350 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the RUMBLE folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.