Rolling Line Free Download v3.9.3 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Rolling Line is a model railway simulator where you can build your own layouts and share them for others to play! Explore and drive trains on pre-made official layouts, any one of 1000s of player-made layouts on the Steam Workshop, or create your own! Layouts and liveries (train color schemes) can be shared and downloaded on the Steam Workshop! Browse over 1.5k layouts and over 3k liveries made by countless skilled community members. Simply click to subscribe to workshop items, and they will appear in-game, simple as that!Play on both PC (without VR) and in VR (HTC Vive, Valve Index (with finger tracking!), Oculus Rift and Windows Mixed Reality) Build and share your custom layouts on the Steam workshop Share and download custom train paint-schemes (liveries) on the Steam workshop Operate table-top model railways standing in human-scale Explore anywhere in your layout on foot in miniature scale Drive trains in human-scale with hand-held controllers Drive trains in miniature-scale from within the cab Multiple trains to choose from (all completely free!) like diesel, steam and electric Wide range of freight and passenger wagons Pickup and throw wagons as physics objects Sandbox style world, where custom tracks and scenery can be built anywhere.
Dynamic day/night cycle Dynamic weather Set up working signals and level crossings Overhead wires and track electrification Simple color painting system, where you can create custom colors to paint props and scenery Save files are in plain text, so you can easily copy and share them Locomotive and wagon modding with custom 3D models and textures Custom 3D terrain using modding to import your own 3D models Read in-game magazines with information about updates and community content Layouts in Rolling Line are designed to look, feel and operate like a real hobbyists model railroad, with switch boards to control the tracks, portable hand-held controllers to drive trains, and complete control over the rooms lighting. Freely push wagons around on the rails with your hands to build trains and take control of them using DCC-style hand-held controllers!
Place pieces of track and scenery to build your own huge (or tiny) railways! Choose from a huge range of props like trees, buildings, vehicles, shapes, etc. Paint different colors onto props and terrain using a simple color painting system. Choose from a variety of colors or edit your own hues and palettes. Place down chunks of terrain to build hills and path ways, or use external 3D modelling tools to create your own complex 3D terrain (via modding). You can build your custom layouts entirely by hand in VR, or play on PC to make use of PC-only map making shortcuts. You can share your layouts on the Steam workshop and easily download other peoples layouts. All layouts you make can be easily backed up and shared in plain text, which means you can copy-paste an entire save game between friends!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel i5 range or similar
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 980 or similar (VR) Any low-end graphics card (PC)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Rolling Line folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.