Roll me Home Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Roll me Home Direct Download
Surprisingly, this story is not a true story. Alfredo Garcia is an ordinary man who lives in the countryside. Like most men, he ran out of the house. With his lovely lover Janet. Three months later, he was in great trouble. I’m going home now. I don’t know why, but the way home doesn’t look as easy as before. Can you take him home? Production of a behind-the-scenes story that never got noticed! Play “Roll Me Home” right now. If your beard is growing, I recommend you play it Roll the character with the rudder and jump. As usual, it’s a space bar It has simple manipulation, but it’s not going to be an easy challenge Understand the physics of things and explore the silhouette. The game includes difficulty and gore images, but that’s not all. I hope you will read Garcia’s letter and want to send him home. You are a severed head who only wishes to return home. Unlike other precision-based games, this one includes a coherent story and environment. Everything is more or less plausible, and there are no strange objects that appear out of place.
Because of the shape of the head, the gameplay is simple but frustrating. There isn’t much to worry about because you can only move and jump. However, jumping should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. The issue is that the head bounces off the surface each time you land, and you never know which way it will go. The head can stay alive only for a limited time. A small amount is replenished each time you hit a pool of blood that also acts as a checkpoint. Pools also give you a few story bits. There’s a pool after almost every challenge, so the game is pretty generous with them, but I’d still wish a pool would return more time. Once the time runs out, you return to the beginning of the game. It would be easy to blame failure on flawed physics, but this isn’t the case here. In fact, the game is pretty fair.
Roll me Home Direct Play:
The challenges, with the exception of a few locations where the head gets caught in architecture, do not rely on cheap tactics to make you lose your head. At the end of the day, the game itself isn’t particularly difficult. I was able to go home in about an hour. Because there isn’t much content, the price may be a little excessive. where players must guide a lost ball through a series of challenging mazes to reach its home. With an adorable art style and simple gameplay mechanics, this game is both visually appealing and intellectually stimulating. The objective of Roll me Home is to maneuver the ball through different obstacles and traps to reach the goal. Players swipe in the desired direction to move the ball, taking into account the maze’s layout and any obstacles in the way. The controls are smooth and responsive, making it easy to navigate the challenging levels.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-2550K, 3.4 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060 | Radeon HD 7950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Roll me Home folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.