Roboplant Direct Download
In a future not too far away, humans have finally conquered other galaxies. They are now searching for lands where to place their highly efficient hydroponic farms and grow food. Embark on a new journey with your team of robots called Beebop 179. Build and manage a new factory, grow delicious plants and survive the mysterious challenges of the planet you chose. You have landed on a new planet and it is time to build your factory piece by piece. Set up rooms and corridors and add hydroponic machines, lab equipment and decorations to give life to your settlement and start your business. From fresh green lettuce to sweet blue melons: choose if you want to grow native plants from Earth or explore alien alternatives. Be careful though, it is important to create the right conditions for them to grow.
If you want to expand your establishment, you need to plan your actions carefully. Learn how hydroponic machines work, sell your products to make money and increase production. Lastly, don’t forget about the well-being of your robots: create a space for them to relax, socialize and recharge their batteries. However, I decide to stop playing it for couple weeks until they solve the bugs. The main holding back for me is the robots are stuck when workstations are deconstructed, or the tunnel is removed. This makes my robots useless, even try to fire them cannot change anything. I’m also interesting in more improvement on assign work-time (right now I have to click each slot to assign free time and work time for a robot, very time-consuming), the tutorial does not guide you want is the good break-time for robots too, and some of my robots constantly at low-battery, and I cannot force them to go to the relax room to be full-changed.
Roboplant Direct Play:
Enjoyed my experience so far and am quite excited about its future. I don’t usually leave a review but felt this one needed something positive to help get it on the map. The Dev is active on the forums, the roadmap looks solid. No game-breaking bugs so far and while the tutorial was a bit lacking it’s fairly easy to figure out. Robots and Farming, I had no idea I needed this in my life. I’ve been conversing on bugs with Paolo, and find his team to be extremely responsive to reported issues and bug fixes. I look forward to seeing the game evolve in its content and enjoyment The game has good graphics for a management game (it doesn’t look like an Excel sheet), no micro-management (the robots respect exactly their priorities), cute robots and nice animations (very satisfying, you can zoom in to watch your plants growing, the robots packaging plants, etc.). The game has a good learning curve (not very hard to start playing, but many optimizations you can try and learn over time.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® i3-3220, AMD FX 6300 equivalent or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 650 equivalent or better
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Roboplant folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.