River City Girls Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
There’s trouble once again on the mean streets of River City, but this time the boys are in over their heads! In this all-new entry in the legendary beat-’em-up series, hot-blooded heroes Kunio and Riki have been captured, leaving it to their hard-hitting girlfriends, Kyoko and Misako, to serve up some payback. As you punch and kick your way across town – either solo or with a friend in local co-op – you’ll gain new skills, chow down on power-ups, wield an assortment of weapons, and unleash an arsenal of combos, throws, and special attacks that will leave the bad guys crying for mama – all in outrageous 16-bit style! The awesome action is punctuated by manga story panels, anime cutscenes, and an epic synth-pop soundtrack. It’s an old-school rumble for a new generation!
One of the most enjoyable beat ’em ups I’ve ever played, especially in co-op with a friend of mine. Sure, its world isn’t exactly large, per se, but to be fair, WayForward had to start somewhere when they came up with the titular spin-off series alongside Arc System Works. And they did a pretty good job in my opinion, especially on the soundtrack. Remember, the Shantae games were fairly short too (along with Double Dragon Neon), but I am getting a bit ahead of myself here. There are a few things I wanna point out that I assume WayForward has already addressed for the upcoming sequel: there wasn’t much variety in the sidequests (you’re basically either doing a fetch quest, breaking certain objects or beating up someone in certain rooms), and it could’ve used a couple minigames (dodgeball, street basketball, etc.) for those who wanted to take a break from all the brawling. I am glad to know there will be a bigger variety of sidequests in the sequel, as well as allowing each player to hold up to 2 recruits at once! And yes, have more emphasis on the special moves.
Honestly, I didn’t mind too much that the main campaign is about 6 hours long (or roughly 12, if you count New Game +), and the game doesn’t overstay its welcome, which is good. As the old saying goes, it ain’t the end…it’s only the beginning Fun combat and good the progression keeps you seeking the next level up! Most of the stores seemed rather pointless, as I would always backtrack to the ones I knew had the best stamina recovery for the money. Unlocking new moves and accessories is fun, although many seem sub-optimal. I stuck with a handful of moves and accessories the entire game, even though I had other options. I would occasionally swap things around of course, if I knew I needed an extra bit of help in a boss fight, etc. Speaking of.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel(R) Core 2 Duo E7500
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the River City Girls folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.