River City Girls 2 Direct Download
The River City Girls are ready for round 2! When an old foe returns for revenge, Misako, Kyoko, Kunio, and Riki – joined by newcomers Marian and Provie – hit the streets for an all-new beat-’em-up adventure packed with new abilities, enemies, allies, locations, and more! Team up for local or online co-op, then pound punks into the dirt with brand-new guard-crush attacks, lift-off combos, elemental status effects, and other knuckle-busting techniques! Level-up to earn new moves, buy items and accessories in more than 40 shops, and recruit defeated foes and hired heavies to help you on your way! River City is bigger than ever, offering more areas to explore, more objects to destroy, and a day-night cycle! With nonlinear gameplay, character-specific VO, and another epic soundtrack by Megan McDuffee, River City Girls 2 will keep you brawling until all your enemies yell “BARF!”
Six playable characters, each with their own fighting styles and upgradable move sets! Enhanced combat: guard crushes, lift-off combos, elemental attacks, and more! River City is bigger than ever! New locations with multiple routes and secret areas! Play solo or team up with a friend, locally or online New “hired heavies” aid you in battle! Have two recruits at once! Loads of NPCs to meet, interact with, and punch in the face – including surprise cameos! Awesome anime intro, comic book cutscenes, English and Japanese voiceovers, and a spectacular soundtrack featuring RCG1 composer Megan McDuffee! The game is locked to 30 FPS unlike River City Girls 1, the borders seem to appear much larger than previously in RGC1. Soundtrack wise? It feels mixed to me, I am more big on the first personally. The game does have extra features that RCG1 didn’t have, Now you can play online, you can switch characters without having to exit the game.
River City Girls 2 Pre-Installed:
I’m big on checking out the biographies and recruit designs, seeing it not appear on this game is disappointing. It is either there or not, I need to progress further to find that out. Hope this review helps you, you’re entitled to agree or disagree with me. Unless you’re indecisive like me more so the shady behavior is the worst part, i had the ps4 jp release and on the WF discord they said they had patched the game and that it was going to be smooth. when the review copies dropped i noticed the same issues i had in the footage from the reviews, i tried to point out the glaring performance issue, and i was banned from the discord for being negative. which makes me think, they knew the state this game was in, and pretended they didn’t.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel(R) Core 2 Duo E7500
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the River City Girls 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.