Re ZERO Starting Life in Another World Direct Download
One month after Subaru’s new life in another world began, an emissary sent by the royal castle suddenly appears with news that the royal selection has been postponed, but offers no reason as to why. The postponement of this grand event that decides the next ruler of the Kingdom of Lugunica stirs Subaru and his friends into action. They return to the royal capital only to find that a sixth candidate has claimed their stake for the throne. But the Dragon Stone prophesizes that only five candidates would be chosen. With one candidate being an imposter, suspicions are immediately cast toward one woman in particular: Emilia. What answers lie beyond the mysterious web of assassinations, betrayal, and conspiracies…? There are some original characters here. The main one is a sixth royal candidate unfortunately named Melty Pristis, who has an attendant named Sakura. Even though that’s a Japanese name and Lugunica isn’t in Japan. Oops.
At least the character portraits are awesome. They animate and are fairly top-tier. That being said, there are hardly any CGs. The background art is nicely detailed, though. You can even play it in English if you don’t want to hear Inori Minase be adorable for whatever reason. It’s an alright time just don’t expect it to be a game with visual novel elements as much as a visual novel with game elements. I was equally surprised to see that the game supports 1440p output. I saw the resolution in the launcher and went in expecting it to be some sort of upscale, but it definitely doesn’t look bad. The lines were crisp and it didn’t look blurry in the slightest. That same launcher also allows you to swap between input methods. I personally went for an Xbox controller, but the game does have keyboard and mouse support as well – although the bindings are a bit weird and cannot be changed.
Re ZERO Starting Life in Another World- The Prophecy of the Throne Pre-Installed:
However, the story is in this unique position where it can’t really be understood without watching the anime, but watching the anime also spoils the one major twist. The main conflict here is that there is an imposter amongst the royal election candidates and most of the story is spent trying to uncover said imposter. Having watched the anime though, I immediately knew who the imposter was and was stuck reading through this mystery that completely loses any sense of suspense or surprise.Then there’s the flowchart feature, which I was originally pretty excited to see. However, I quickly found out that the “separate branches” are mostly just single events that you run into when dying during a mission or otherwise making a wrong decision. They give a little bit of extra dialogue, but don’t add much to the main story – a story that is otherwise fully linear. Even when Subaru dies for story reasons, you’re still going along the same path.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4170 @ 3.70GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: [email protected] [email protected] GTX 460 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Re ZERO Starting Life in Another World folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.