Revita Free Download v1.0.4o PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
A fast paced twin-stick roguelite platformer. Climb an ominous clock tower in a series of procedural encounter rooms and past challenging boss fights on your way to reclaiming your lost memory. Exchange health for power in fast paced glass cannon gameplay. Find the right balance of attack and defense as you try, die, repeat and progress up the tower Battle through an almost infinite variety of combat encounters in procedurally generated rooms Twin stick shooting, dashing and wall sliding are just the beginning – find power-ups and items on each run and upgrade your arsenal. The gameplay is great. Its very smooth. Its like Neon abyss but with more platforming to like off the bat. The only other game that comes even close to how good movement feels is an obscure game i have called roguelands. That being said, i haven’t really played with dashing games… so talk that with a grain of slat.
An extensive set of options lets you tweak Revita to your playstyle – slow down time, set an outline colour for enemies to make them easier to track or choose the level of aim assist that feels right for you. Explore an underground subway line infested with monsters and filled with colourful characters who will help you on your journey. Travelling from station to station where elevators take you towards the heights of an ever changing clocktower. A nameless child with no memories awakens in the metro with only a vague sense of purpose and desire to reach the distant clocktower, hoping to find answers at the top. On the way they will discover a melancholic world filled with masked characters, monsters and perhaps the answers that the child seeks.
will finish the story, and because of that, i’ll be typing out the rest of the story here when it comes out. But Ben has actually confrimed that some of the disgan chocies were inspired by p3, which is amazing! And the music is good. I don’t really like level themes, but some of Revita’s themes are bangers. Hell, call me werid, but i love the theme that plays right before a boss. I don’t tend to go back to games i fully completed or beaten. But Revita is one of those rulebreakers, next to Terraira. This game i know i will be coming back to, time and time again The gameplay of Revita is just about as simple as a rouglike gets, you clear a room and go to the next There is a huge gimmick that this game entales though and the main selling point of the game, which that point being that your health is your currency in-game (which I have never seen in a roguelike before unless in a specific situation like devil deals in tboi) the only way you can buy things from shops or get relics at all is through spending your health.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (version 1607 or better)
- Processor: 64bit 1.5 GHz CPU
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® 10 compliant graphics card and driver
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Revita folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.