Reverie Sweet As Edition Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Reverie Sweet As Edition Direct Download
With restless spirits threatening the safety of Toromi Island’s inhabitants, Tai must venture through dangerous dungeons and across a variety of environments to put the spirits to rest. All in a summer holiday! Reverie is an action adventure game set on a fictional island in New Zealand, inspired by the legend of Maui and the Giant Fish where the demigod himself fishes up the North Island with a powerful fishhook. Playing this game is like watching a road film. Travel to places, sightseeing, new equipment, get to meet new people and know places, chase your goal while helping them, develop friendship and eventually bid goodbyes. You know you won’t stay at one place for too long because you don’t belong. Many characters are loveable, the lines are short but straight to the point, be it humorous, sarcasm, and give facts – facts so right at some point it hits me, if I’ve played this game earlier I’ll handle some sad moments better.
Puzzle-solving and battle takes 50% of the game, they get a bit annoying in the last 2 chapters when you have to reach a certain point before time runs out, without a checkpoint. But the rest are pretty okay for me, as puzzles are easy and battles can be avoided except for the bosses, you can cook foods with various ingredients like in Zelda games. The combat is fairly representative of top down action RPGs, which works well. The RPG mechanics are centered around upgrading your pack and weapons which can be purchased from vendors with the requisite items/money in your possession; and collecting food and recipes to for buff items, which can be found, cooked, and purchased. Quest progression is mostly linear, and there were only a few quests that were search or map dependent.
Reverie Sweet As Edition Direct Play:
Fortunately, the map is pretty informative and the levels are pretty straightforward overall. I never got lost. The story is very, very dialogue heavy, and this is probably where people will make a determination as to whether they enjoy the game or not. The intro and first chapter also move pretty slowly. However, the pacing increases as you progress. The character development, both protagonists and NPCs, is quite well done. Similarly, the story is well thought out. It takes some queues from anime, which I guess is also the source material, but it never becomes too surreal and the ending makes sense.
- Six dungeons to fight and puzzle your way through.
- Use unique weapons and items to solve puzzles and defeat menacing bosses.
- Explore varied environments and find the secrets of Toromi Island.
- Collect hidden feathers from New Zealand’s many beautiful native birds.
- Story inspired by a Maori legend.
- In-game achievement system
- New and improved item selection
- Bonus mini-game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 10
- Processor: i3-6100 3.7 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 660 Ti 2GB or similar
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Reverie Sweet As Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.