Return to Grace Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Return to Grace Direct Download
Return to Grace is a first person narrative adventure set in a visually stunning ‘60s retro sci-fi world. You play as space archaeologist Adie Ito, who has unearthed the ancient resting place of an A.I. god and onetime caretaker of the solar system known as Grace. The only inhabitants of the site are fracture variations of the Grace AI. Each with their own quirky personalities and unknown motives. Adie must choose which personalities to build relationships with as she seeks to uncover the secret of why Grace was shut down thousands of years ago. Mystery narrative where player choice affects story branching, clue discovery, character relationships, and the game’s thought-provoking conclusion. Experience a variety of interactions from harrowing balance beam crossings; to hacking ancient computer systems; to operating an unwieldy, flamethrowing jetpack. Explore a wondrous 60’s inspired sci-fi setting. Evening sized game that can be completed in one sitting and replayed for different experiences.
The actual walking-simulator gameplay is decent, it’s not exactly a high-end visual experience but it does enough variety for an indie game – I know it does not sound like a compliment, but honestly when a lot of these games just drop you on a generic 3D map, I’ll take a game with a bit of variety any day. The game attempts to create a lot of immersive experiences, sometimes it works, and sometimes it does not. The amount of effort you would put into locations was fluctuating a lot, not every location was interesting to explore, especially when it comes to the texture and small details, often having no objects in the environment or a visible background. The story takes about 2 to 3 hours at most, there are a few different endings in addition to some of the small choices during the playthrough, so there is a little bit of replay value.
Return to Grace Pre-Installed:
There are no difficult puzzles, it’s mostly a narrative experience, although you have to do some very basic input sections like walking on a metal beam, nothing hard though. The game does its best to have a cinematic feel to it, sometimes it will make you do things to build some atmosphere and a sense of escapism, but it’s not always convincing. The main character is mostly stoic but I enjoyed her enough. The AI in this game has multiple personalities, so even though there are only a few characters in the game, there are multiple sources of voice acting as the AI will adopt new personality traits. I liked most of the dialogue in the game except the “control” character, I wish you handled him with more nuance, he kinda projects his plans too much.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 960
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Return to Grace folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.