REDSHOT Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
After a malfunction in his ship’s warp drive, Jack “Goose” Redshot finds himself stranded on a strange planet with even stranger people, and is forced to do anything in his power to survive and save the city of Carcosa from pure annihilation. In REDSHOT, you will have to make split second decisions to stay alive in the middle of fast and frantic combat with a variety of horrid monstrosities and murderous nomads. Lucky for you, your ability to focus has been finely tuned after years of potato chips and video games, giving you the power to slow time and hit em right where it hurts. A variety of weapons and abilities lie at your disposal to use how you please in many different creative ways, and more to be discovered in the expansive land of Carcosa, which is open for you to explore, providing you’re clever enough to stay alive and find its secrets. The land holds many forgotten tales, known by few and understood by none. With over 200 rooms to explore and many weapons, items, and secrets to find, fans of the genre will find a challenging but fair adventure to be had in the wild lands of Carcosa.
[DISCOVER NEW UPGRADES AND RECRUIT THE DENIZENS OF CARCOSA] Scattered across the world are upgrades to discover, from genre staples like the double-jump to companion characters that can help you in battle. Even rarer are special hats to find, which will offer helpful perks for you when equipped. A full AI system for all enemies and NPCs allow them to directly interact with each other and the environment, and getting in their good favor may even compel them to follow you around and help you out! FIGHT OVER A DOZEN MENACING BOSSES Carcosa is infested with creatures and beasts both native and offworld, and there will be many that must be overcome to complete your objective. Over 30 enemy types and a dozen bosses means learning each enemy’s behavior will go a long way to controlling a battle zone. Good preparation, clever strategies, quick reflexes, and a dash of luck will all be needed to defeat your enemies with your life intact.
I enjoyed playing through this a lot. The movement and gunplay are fantastic, and easily the best part of the game. Honestly that alone was what carried the entire game for me, it’s just so good. Combat is a lot of fun(at least in the early game) due to how fast you can move around and how dangerous enemies can be. Gun-boosting around everywhere is sooo much fun. My only gripe with the movement is how finicky the dash-jumps felt, but that might just be me not being used to them. I also really like the pixel art. It’s really nice looking, though I wish there was more contrast between important things like explosive crates and the rest of the clutter. I also for some reason didn’t see the green grenade/shuriken thrower enemies a lot of the time, but that might just be a me issue. The story… exists, I guess. Its good enough to not take away from the game, just doesn’t really add much to it. What DOES take away from the game.
- Estimated 8-12 hours of gameplay
- Up to 8k resolution support
- High refresh rate support up to 240hz
- Full controller support with customizable bindings
- Full keyboard support with option to use with mouse or keyboard only
- After the beginning area, levels and bosses can be completed in any order
- Over 10 guns to find and use, with numerous other side weapons
- Over 12 bosses to fight and conquer
- Over 30 enemy types
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual core processor @ 2GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the REDSHOT folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.