Red Moon Survival Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Red Moon Survival Direct Download
One night the moon, which normally shone bright and white, had turned a deep, eerie shade of red. As the night wore on, people began to feel strange. They felt a hunger deep inside them, a hunger that could not be satisfied. It wasn’t long before they began to turn on each other, attacking and biting those around them. Before anyone knew it, people started to turn into zombies. They roamed the streets, seeking out any remaining survivors to feed on. Towns were overrun with the undead. finally another actual good ass survival game with a dev that geuninely understands what makes a game fun and entertaining they look at feedback and doesnt immediately shut them down I play a lot of survival games on my channel, and this one is standing out, mainly because the developer is amazing! Since this games release, he has put out one big patch and is currently working on a second, to not only fix bugs but to add some suggestions made by myself and others to improve his game. I highly recommend you guys pick this one up, I strongly feel this isn’t a game that will be abandoned any time soon, like so many early access games become.
This developer has a passion for his project, and it is going to be an amazing game once completed! So far so good, i haven’t played much but have found some small glitches like for example, when following the tutorial for catching fish with a spear, the spear animation can glitch out and when you see yourself in the shadow; you can see yourself doing a weird acrobat move (lol). Im sure that will be fixed as well as i was really hoping that this game receives multiplayer because MP would be a huge upgrade and will make the game even more enjoyable. Im not gonna lie, this game really feels like it can take on 7 days to die considering it has got some really good features as well as some of the crafting animations and what not also look like that they were inspired from The Forest. Im genuinely rooting for this developer seeing as there are so many good reviews and the game already looks like an AAA title.
Red Moon Survival Free Steam Pre-Installed:
It just recently came out as well as has already have more updates than 7 days (lol), i really hope that this game overthrows 7 days and becomes the next big thing. i shall be rooting and cheering for you from the beginning to the end! Bought the game out of curiosity and all I can say is wow!!! This game has some serious potential. Even as early access it is an absolute pleasure to play. Sure I have ran into a few glitches but they have been fairly minor. Cell-shaded graphics that are easy on the eyes, great gunplay, and a fairly good sized map The transportation in the game is limited to a mx style bike at the moment that can be a bit tough to control at high speeds but hey, it reminds me of actually riding my CR 125 in schoolboy class back in the day.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 or higher (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.4 Ghz Dual Core CPU
- Graphics: 4 GB Dedicated Memory
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Red Moon Survival folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.