Red Matter 2 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
Red Matter 2 is an adventure that takes place during a dystopian Cold War whose events unfold after Red Matter. It is the story of how people trapped in a reality created by their rulers, rebel against their destiny and fight to do the right thing. Being subjected to a mental simulation in an enemy base, you are awakened by an infiltrated agent who has been sent to rescue you. Just as you are about to escape you intercept a distress signal belonging to an old friend. Determined to come to his rescue, you embark on the journey of a lifetime to the far reaches of the solar system to find him. That adventure will make you question your entire reality, not only because you will once again encounter the Red Matter more unleashed than ever, but also because Volgravia holds more secrets than you could have ever imagined.
First impressions 2.5 hours in. Great graphics that match the screenshots. Doesn’t look downgraded for Quest at all. Very nice reflections, texture detail, and models. Very sharp visuals with MSAA on by default, no blurry TAA here. Performance is excellent using a 2080ti, running the game at a solid 90fps with 150% supersampling. Could probably drive it a bit higher if I wanted. Index support is good, with the in-game “controllers” to match. However there is no finger tracking. Sprint was set to thumbstick click by default, however I’ve posted a binding that changes this to right trackpad click. Smooth turn with plenty of speed adjustment. Smooth locomotion speed adjustment, head or controller forward. Optional vignetting. No graphics settings besides supersampling & dynamic shadows, but the game looks fantastic.
Red Matter 2 Pre-Installed:
Its a very atmospheric puzzle/adventure game. Fairly slow paced to start but I can feel the tension rising with turrets and a bit of stealth being introduced. The VR interactions are incredibly smooth and refined. Everything feels very intuitive and polished. Most items have physics too. So far theres been a good variety of puzzles and even some platforming sections with the booster pack. Soundtrack and voice acting are top notch The game is a very clever Quest port, and if you don’t know what to look for, it looks like a PCVR game made for a GTX 970 or close, like Red Matter 1. I started with an insane Index res 500% with the RTX 3090 – and I got nice 90 fps. I really only get such extreme performance in Quest ports – res 500% is 45 mill pixels per frame combining both eyes – nearly 50% more than 8K res, lol. But going further into the game, I could not keep 90 fps everywhere, but it was close – I ended lowering to res 400% (about 35 mill pixels) and now got solid 90 fps. I also ended up using Index res 400% for Cosmonius High, which just like Red Matter 2 is a Quest port with added dynamic shadows. So performance is same as Cosmonious High, and you do not need a fast gpu for Red Matter 2. I bet even an old GTX 1080 can do Index res 200% in Red Matter 2.
- High-resolution textures
- Highest polycount mesh is always visible. No mesh lodding.
- Dynamic shadows
- Indirect Shadows
- Valve Index Controllers: If the game detects Valve Index Controllers being used, you will see a custom-made controller in-game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Red Matter 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.